• Who said beauty can only be achieved by spending a fortune on cosmetics? If you feel it, let me tell you one thing: it's a big mistake. Cosmetic products can be hard on the skin and heavy on the pocket.
• So I urge everyone to go natural to become gorgeous to save money and delicious skin too. Nature has a wonderful product in her pussy that can go a long way in beautifying you naturally. Yes, I am talking about the tomato which is a huge reservoir of properties enhancing beauty. The good news is that you can easily get it in your kitchen larder.
• This article found the 11 best beauty benefits of tomato. All these uses of tomato are very easy to use. Read on to find out how to use logo juice in your beauty apps.
Benefits of Tomato for Beauty
1. You can use tomato juice to reduce the open pores of your face. Mix 2 -4 drops of lemon juice with a spoonful of tomato juice. Apply it to your face and keep it for 15 minutes. Then rinse with lukewarm water to shrink the open pores.
2. Crush a tomato and spread evenly its pulp on your face. Keep it on your skin for an hour before rinsing. Finish with a good moisturizer. Your acne will be less after regular use. Tomato has cooling properties to soothe the skin and astringent properties to absorb excess facial oil, which helps reduce acne.
3. Cut a logo in half and press the black dots. Rinse and follow with a moisturizer. Rubbing the logo slices on blackheads is a high-time home-grown remedy for curing ugly blackheads in the face.
4. Take out the juice of a tomato and mix its juice with cucumber juice. Then dip a cotton ball into this solution and apply it on your face every day. This preparation controls the smoothness of your face and keeps acne at bay.
5. Mix 2 tablespoons tomato juice with 4 tablespoons of buttermilk. Apply it on your skin. Wash after 30 minutes. Try this home remedy to heal and soothe your sunburned skin. It is said that the nutritious lycopene found in tomato protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
6. If your skin is raw, burned, irritated and dull, then the logo and yogurt mask can help your skin look dull. Apply the tomato juice mixed with yogurt on the skin and rinse after 20 minutes with lukewarm water. Yogurt gives the skin a shine and a boost of protein, and the tomato neutralizes the surface of the skin while refreshing the skin.
7. Apply tomato juice and honey to your face and let it dry for 15 minutes before washing. This home remedy works very well by giving you a fair and glowing complexion. The tomato is full of vitamins A and C that help lighten dull skin. So, enjoy the benefits of applying tomato on your face using this remedy at home.
8. Just eat a tomato in the morning to lose the unwanted and unsightly fat deposited in your body. You can drink tomato juice twice a day to reduce weight. You can drink tomato juice only ten minutes before eating to reduce appetite. It certainly works because it stops fermentation and rot in the intestines. Through the fermentation of sugar and alcohol is created in our body which leads to weight gain.
9. Just apply tomato juice or tomato slices on your hair to increase the natural pH of your hair and regain their natural color. Tomato is a natural conditioner that gives the hair a natural shine.
10. Apply tomato pulp to your scalp infected with dandruff for 30 minutes, then rinse with shampoo to treat dandruff.
11. Mix the tomato juice with the avocado to make a wonderful cleansing mask for combination skin. The moisturizing and antiseptic properties of avocado mixed with the astringent power of tomato make wonders for combination skin.