Want to know the beauty tips that the best models in the world use? Our models share their beauty tips that will make you look as good as they do. Simple tips that cost less than a cup of coffee. I call it the "model cheat sheet". Listed below are some of their tips for you.
1) If your hair looks a little greasy and loses some of its shine, rub some talcum powder and watch them bounce instantly.
2) Having trouble covering a bud or spot and no amount of makeup gives it a more beautiful appearance, just by giving it bigger air. Do not try to hide it, take advice from Cindy Crawford or Madonna and turn a horror into a place of beauty. Use an eyebrow pencil to color it.
3) Nobody likes these bags under the eyes, but some days we do not sleep enough and they go out. Of course, there are tea bags or cucumber and ice packs that you can use to reduce them, but it takes time. So do what models scrub hemorrhoid cream on them. He will bring the swing back and tighten the skin in no time.
4) Do not put this hemorrhoid cream away for the moment. We hate all those little spider veins we receive, we also give them some cream. They reduce well, or even disappear before your eyes. Ask any model to show you his handbag or makeup bag and you will always find a tube of hemorrhoid cream.
5) You want to wear a looser outfit around the breasts and you feel that if you're not careful, you might fall out. Do what Hollywood stars and models use double-sided tape. Stick the ribbon on your skin and press the edge of the clothing on the band and it will stay up all night long. More embarrassing reasons for something coming out.
6) A good smile is so important to our eyes and how we feel. Try this tip of natural tooth whitening. Rub a fresh strawberry along your teeth, they will whiten naturally. Just make sure you do not leave any pulp or seeds behind your teeth.
7) The shoes that give you blisters try a little vaseline or a similar lubricant on the pressure points inside the shoe. Being oil based, it will prevent or at least minimize friction. Be careful not to use too much and check that Vaseline does not stain the shoe, especially if it is leather. Being oil-based it's an oil and will stain like an oil.
8) The dreaded "Visible Panty Line" (VPL) that we all saw, that she wears a dress, a skirt or pants, it's never been beautiful. Try wearing Boy Shorts ropes, flip-flops, or panties. They will not show through your clothes.
9) With all the jeans and low-cut pants now on the market, there's always the problem of going forward or crouching and showing your pants on the top of your belt, especially at l & # 39; back. Try our range or Micro g-strings and thongs, they sit much lower than conventional breeches and will not take a look at the top of your pants or down skirts.
I hope these tips will prove useful and suggest that you try them for yourself.