All women admit that they are rather aware of their faces. They buy a lot of beauty products just to make sure they look their best every day. If you check on their makeup kit, one item you will find is an elaborate palette of eye shadow colors.
How do you apply eye shadow? It's amazing to see different colors and you will surely want to experiment on these until you arrive with a beautiful eye shadow makeup. But to naturally improve the appearance of your eyes, know the basics of applying eyeshadow.
The 2 rulers
- Apply a darker color on the outer corners of your eyes and make sure the eyeball is naturally darker to the outside.
- For natural gradation, blur the border between the neighboring skin and eye shadow.
The Color Scheme
Your eye shadow game is usually divided into 3 color schemes: light, intermediate and dark. In applying, follow this guide:
- Apply a light color over the entire eyelid to lighten the eyes. To do this, use a brush or a thick point.
- Mix the intermediate colors. Start from the outside corner and go inland. Make sure to apply more to the outermost corner of your eyes. A slight touch will do for the inner corners.
- Dark colors should be applied along the upper and lower lash lines.
The practice makes the application of perfect eye shadows. Master the basic rules and keep in mind the color scheme.
Although makeup is fun, you should also consider your skin. When the day is over, do not be lazy to clean your face. To protect your skin, use the basic facial regime: cleanse, exfoliate, tone and moisturize.
This is the heart of every skin care routine. A good cleanse should begin by removing makeup first and then washing your face. Ideally, you should wash your face twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. If your face is dry, you can avoid morning wash and use water or a moisturizer to clean it.
This step keeps your skin radiant, smooth and healthy. The daily exfoliation allows your skin to receive the moisturizer that you will apply. Make it a regular daily part of your skin care regimen
This is necessary if your skin is oily and you have the impression that it is Remains of dirt after cleaning and exfoliation. Avoid using alcohol-based toners as this will remove any oil from your skin and leave it dry.
A good moisturizer seals moisture and prevents drying of the skin. If you have oily skin, use lighter products. It is wise to consult your dermatologist if you have acne.
Aging is natural and inevitable. But there are best practices and beauty tips that you can do to keep your skin firmer and even older.