As its name indicates, this type of window consists of a glass that has up to three different layers or a double layered glass that consists a film that is positioned in the middle of the two layers. This film has a low emissivity. Triple glazed windows are known to provide better insulation because they have an added layer and extra air space. This type of window is quite appropriate in areas that experience extreme weather conditions as they help to improve comfort in a home.
There are different types of triple glazed windows available for your selection, the most common being:
– Made with an old spacer in each glazing space.
– With a glass in its central section and an internal U-channel that covers the area found along the inner and outer lutes.
– Film attached which is suspended. This film will then be heated to allow it to reduce in size then tighten to the noticeable clarity.
Benefits of Triple Glazing:
As previously stated, windows that have a triple glaze are those that consist of three layers on each glass coupled with an air gap in the middle of each window. These types of windows have allowed homeowners to protect them from many of the problems associated with normal double glazed windows. The benefits associated with triple glazed windows are many and include: –
– Improved thermal insulation: when the heat enters your home during the summer or winter, it does so generally by weak points, windows and doors are poorly sealed. The triple glazed windows consist of three glass panels consisting of insulating air pockets in the central part. Gas is an effective insulator and the extra air pocket helps to reduce the amount of heat that escapes by making them very efficient in terms of energy saving.
– Noise Reduction: Windows is a good entry point for noise. This is due to the fact that they consist of thin glass membranes. The amount of noise that has flowed has been drastically reduced due to the presence of extra layers of glass and air pockets that help to dramatically reduce the amount of noise entering your home through closed windows.
– Project: As a window ages; it begins to develop tiny leaks on its edges thus generating air currents. With triple glazed windows this will no longer be a problem as they consist of an extra layer and well sealed. This prevails then prevails all the air to escape through the glass which then leads to the accumulation of air currents.
– Condensation: Condensation is usually formed on windows because of the difference in internal and external temperatures. Due to the presence of three windows on windows that have triple glazing, the heat infiltrates at a reduced rate and the temperature difference is reduced by leaving your window dry and clear.