Our beauty advice is aimed at teenagers, men, women and all peasants, while he should be Asian, African American or Indian. Everyone wants to be beautiful and intelligent as he can. Many people invest their money in beauty products as well and beautiful. There is no beauty treatment in which we use the ingredients readily available from us. Here are some hardware tips available in the kitchen at no extra charge.
Beauty Tips to Look Good
- To remove puffiness, you can use a drop of very fresh oil.
- To refresh our eyes, we can use cucumber and we can also use cotton swabs embedded in milk, eyes closed and put on the closed eyes.
- When you go to sleep, put a drop of rose water in your eyes.
- You can apply hot water, ferment on your lips and then apply a mixture of honey on it. Apply it three times a day.
- To avoid dry lips, we use rose petals with milk butter.
- For the sport of late age, we use a piece of lemon and all the hand.
- When you do not have time to shampoo before going out, take a talcum powder in tablespoon or you can also take corn flour in your hair. This gives you the good result.
- To avoid hair loss, you should have a glass of bananas mixed with curd and low-fat milk for a month.
- When laying your hair, you must first dry it in and out at the end. Then warm it up a second, let it cool down. This setting will last longer and will make your hair look beautiful.
- First shampoo your hair and after doing shampoo take a conditioner in your hand and massage it into your hair leave it on for 5 minutes, then wash your hair again. You will find your hair beautiful.
- To make your hair shinier, add 2 tablespoons of vinegar.use it as a rinse and towel dry your hair.Avoid strong sunlight and use sunscreen.
- Drink as much water as you can. No more but to the list 1liter.
- Eat fruits and vegetables as they affect our nutritious body.
- We use a sunscreen containing hair color.
- You can also use coconut oil to keep your hair healthy, shiny and strong.
- Waxing helps us eliminate unusual hairs from our body and also removes the top layer of skin, as well as the impurities that are on the surface of our body.
- our neck and shoulders receive the same amount of sunlight as your face, so give them the same protective treatment.
Skin Care in Winter:
- In winter, our skin needs more moisturizers. In the summer, we need a very protective day cream.
- In the winter Chapped lips are the most remarkable to avoid, you can take care of the lip balm all day.
- You Can Avoid The Clay Mask When Drying The Skin
- The Fat Soaps Are Good For The Skin In Winter Because They Will not Dry the skin.
- After each hand washing, apply moisture to the hand. Always keep the moisture with you.
- Avoids the use of so much soap that you can use natural emollients such as olive oil or vegetable oil.
Skin Care in Summer:
- Always use a good sunscreen in the summer.
- May the cream protect your skin from the sun's rays.
- Drink water in the summer as much as you can. Nearly 8 glasses in the hot summer days and also carry a bottle of water with you as it will help you to fall fresh.
- If you have a sunburn, apply the era of aloe or lotion. The era of aloe helps your skin recover faster.
- Apply light oil on the heels at night. Wrap in a cotton gauze and leave it for one night, for soft and good feet.
Skin Care in the Rainy Season:
Use cleanser to wash deep skin inside.
Harmful orange are used to wash the face and should also be used in two in a week.
Take some ice in a cloth and rub it on your face. Because of this cutaneous gland contract and the skin does not feel oily.
The facial scrub should be used twice a week.
Avoid moisture and oily foundations during the rainy season.
Face wash contains an alpha-hydroxy acid that helps refresh your skin.