When getting a quote for double glazed windows, many customers are often overestimated by £ 5000.00 so here are some tips on how you can get the seller to reduce the price of his quote
– Always three quotes
– Look in local newspapers and see this week's special offers
– Use the prices you see on special offers to negotiate with the seller
– Say -they have had other quotes for much better price
– Tell them that they are too expensive (9/10 times they will reduce the price)
– Do your homework make sure Do you get value for money
– Read about industry sites such as Fensa or Glass and Glazing Federation
Always ask for the features and benefits of their product compared to their competitors if they my Features, ask them why and if you can do without these features, have them reduce the price as it's comfortable until you get it with your budget.
The most important of all if you do not like the three quotes you have, do not hesitate to call more companies, I bet if you follow these tips, you will save money. Huge quantities on your windows.