As promised, here is the second part of my article on the natural beauty tips of the revealed kitchen.
Every day, we can see many people walking the streets, traveling by taxi or jumping to take the bus to their office and not be late. In the evening, the same busy bodies hurry home to take care of their families and housework. What's worse, they have to take home their office work to finish, even before going to bed, just to meet their deadlines.
With all these daily punishments, can you imagine all the smoke, dust, sunlight and lack of sleep they are exposed to every day? Many of them have dry hair, dry, sunburned skin, dry, swollen eyes and body odor due to excessive sweating.
Are there any cures for health or natural ways to prevent all this without resorting to expensive modern methods?
Yes, there are some. Let us go back to your kitchen and see what natural beauty tips will be revealed this time.
For the Treatment and Rejuvenation of Hair
• Tomato Juice Hair Rejuvenation – Fresh or canned tomato juice is rich in vitamin C and makes hair strong and lush. Rinse and dry your hair with a towel, and then rub 1 cup of tomato juice on damp hair making sure the juice reaches the scalp. Rinse again with water after massaging for 10-15 minutes.
• Hair treatment with coconut oil – The hot coconut oil, when it is massaged on the scalp and rubbed on the hair, will give thick hair and brilliant. Allow the coconut oil to stay for about 30 minutes. This treatment with coconut oil is suitable for dry, brittle or falling hair.
• Shiny citric for short hair – For shiny, short hair, rub it with a mixture of 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 lemon juice spray, 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 lemon yellow. egg well mixed. Let it dry while massaging the creamy mixture. Do it in the morning or evening once or twice a week for 6 to 8 months. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. A rinse solution of 1 part each of water and vinegar or 1 tablespoon of baking soda to a liter of water. This hair treatment will remove the acid odor of your hair.
For healthy skin and dry, tired eyes
• Mask for carrots – Mix one egg yolk with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and half a cup of grated carrots in a blender fast for 1 to 2 minutes. Put the mixture or cream on the face and let it dry for 10-15 minutes. This "mask" will make a healthy skin and look younger. It will also help to make the skin clear. Do it once a week, preferably in the morning.
• Eye Relaxer – Cucumber slices help relax dry, tired eyes. They also prevent swelling around the eyes due to lack of sleep. Likewise, fresh cucumber eliminates and prevents "crow's feet" or laugh lines around the eyes. Put a slice of cucumber on the eyes for 5-10 minutes while you relax and you will feel the result immediately. You can do it every day before sleeping and after waking up.
Body odor due to excessive sweating and skin whitening
• Deodorant – To remove acid odor from underarms and feet due to excessive sweating, put a small amount of powdered alum between the toes of your feet before putting on your socks. Stockings and shoes that will keep your feet dry and free of acid odor. Do the same for your armpits. The alum will even serve to whiten the skin in the dark areas of your underarms. Baking soda will also have the same absorbent effect on your skin. Do the same with baking soda as you do with alum.
• Skin Whitener Mousse – Papaya and lemon are excellent bleaching blends. Make a mousse of 1 cup of overripe papaya, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of non-fat milk powder. Mix all ingredients until smooth. Apply a thin layer to the face, arms and neck and let the foam stay for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Do this for 1 month.
Follow these simple steps to get immediately satisfying results. These inexpensive natural blends will eliminate body odor caused by excessive sweating, be an effective hair treatment, relax dry and tired eyes, produce skincare appropriate for clear skin and have healthy skin.
In Part 3 of this article, I will unveil natural beauty secrets to remove cuticles and softener from cuticles, solution to dry skin, and blends to improve the complexion and texture of the skin. skin.
In the meantime, why not share these secrets with your family and friends. Together, experience the wonders of natural beauty that you learned here in Natural Beauty Tips in the Kitchen Part 2.