With so much to take care of during the Christmas period, it's very easy to put off decorating until the very end and then realize that you simply do not have any more the time to decorate it. However, Christmas decoration does not need long hours and needlessly spent days. A few simple touches in a flash are all that your home may need to have the festive look.
Here are some beautiful and quick ideas for busy housewives looking to decorate their homes for Christmas:
1. Make a festive centerpiece in seconds by filling a large pot of cranberries and tying a red ribbon bow to the bottom of the jar.
2. Tuck the leaves of evergreen leaves behind the photo frames to give the walls a distinct festive appearance.
3. Turn the colored stem glasses upside down and use their bases (now their tops) to place the candles and lanterns. It makes a wonderful and bright centerpiece.
4. Fill a bowl with pine cones and get into the sprigs of holly or evergreen in between for a simple but festive centerpiece for any table.
5. Use garlands to quickly fill the empty spaces with the spirit of Christmas. Wrap them around railings, pillows and posts, around mirrors or bedside posts, windows, etc.
6. Use ornaments to decorate more than your tree. Instead of stuffing your tree with more ornaments than what it can handle, use them in other creative ways. Fill a bowl with balls or wire snowflake shapes and hang windows.
7. Use candles for a festive effect. Mix pillar candles of different sizes or display a group of large candles together in a corner that looks dull.
8. Tie knots to your flower pots, door handle, kitchen grater, natural garlands purchased from the store, and any other unusual places to maintain them.
9. Potpourri is a Christmas spirit. Place the spotted Christmas potpourri in bowls placed in different places, especially near warmer places like nearby candles, a fireplace or even the kitchen so that pleasant scents fill your home.
10. Wrap the empty boxes as gifts with a film and a festive ribbon and place them in piles of 2 or 3 and place them on the bedside table, near the door, near the stairs or any other place where they might be. beautiful.