What is the secret of beauty and maintaining a youthful complexion? The answer to this question is really not as complex as one might think. There are those who are obsessed with the desire for perfection & # 39; and will go to great lengths by chasing it especially now that we have the pinch and tuck beauty club & botox brigade at our disposal. For those who have not yet succumbed and I am afraid that we are becoming fewer and fewer, read on.
I recently had the opportunity to listen to Geraldine Cox's presentation of her match to rescue Cambodian orphans from their war-torn past. Many of the children she cares for suffered severe disfigurements by the cruelty of war and were reduced to slavery for fear of starving. With someone to love and take care of them, they have been transformed into prosperous and happy children.
Having had first-hand experience with patients with life-threatening illnesses, I know that it is essential to instill faith that everything is already perfect for them to accept what is happening. past. By projecting calm thoughts of love and positive results, one can have a miraculous effect on any individual. This unwavering faith can dramatically change an individual's life path from fear of death and loss to achieving a miraculous recovery in severely immunocompromised patients.
You can be forgiven for asking yourself what all this has to do with the beauty and the maintenance of a young complexion. Quite simply, one must take care of themselves in the same loving way that you will take care of them. And that is how your Natural Beauty Diet should start.
1. By caring for yourself and those around you. In other words, take care of everything you say and do. If you exploit others for your own greed and satisfaction or act carelessly with your loved ones then how do you think that reflects on your relationships? What kind of person do you think would be attractive?
2. Concentrate on balancing on a daily basis and allow peace to enter. When your body and mind have peace and calm, stress is removed from the equation. Take the time to pamper yourself a bit. A holistic massage that relaxes and activates your own natural healing power can be incredibly soothing allowing lightness and joy to enter. You will then know how stressed you were in the first place and how, with a little effort and common sense, health can be revealed.
3. You are what you eat and what you think. If you continue to fill yourself with processed food, your body will certainly suffer. There are very few minerals and vitamins in foods that are processed so if you are overweight and stressed by your lifestyle, then bring back some discipline by doing exercise, eating raw vegetables and lightly cooked and unprocessed nutritious foods. Eat animal protein in small portions for your particular needs.
4. Keep the intestines clean with plain yogurt (especially whey) and psyllium husk. Even Cleopatra of ancient Egypt exercised its own regime of natural beauty. Part of this rule was to marry the cleansing of the colon by ingesting senna leaves, a mild herbal laxative. All of these suggestions will help keep your skin clear and create healthy internal bacteria to absorb minerals and vitamins, but it's a waste of time if you keep adding your daily addiction to coke and chips. In general, we live in a crowded and underfed society. So vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids are necessary for health and vitality. In fact, the breakdown of collagen, caused by vitamin C deficiency, is the main cause of deterioration of the processes and the condition of the skin, thus leading to premature aging. It means that smoking is a no-no! Moderate exercise is naturally necessary to keep the body in shape by improving circulation and tone.
It is important to understand what your body needs nutritionally because we all have different needs. Listening to what your body needs is often increased during pregnancy and can often be seen in children who naturally enjoy healthy foods when they are not affected and tempted by adding too much. frequent candies and processed ready meals.
5. Finally, the largest organ of the body, the skin, must be cured. Use quality aromatherapy skin care products that do not contain chemical and mineral fillers. Essential oils of organic origin, cold-pressed essential oils and vegetable-based ingredients are much more effective and do not artificially nourish the skin as some chemical formulas do. Once you stop using chemicals for a while in your beauty routine and your household, you will wonder how you have tolerated their distinctive artificial smell.
Start by finding what kind of skin you are for example. sensitive, normal, acneic / oily, dry or mature. Apply on your face an aromatherapy cleansing lotion or a facial cleansing scrub. Give yourself a home sauna to help remove impurities embedded in the pores of the skin. Add a drop of essential oil of Roman chamomile or rose in a bowl of hot steaming water and inhale deeply to increase physical and mental relaxation, thereby enhancing the enjoyment of the time-out! After your facial sauna, apply an aromatherapy toner suitable for your skin type by wiping gently with a cotton pad and then rinse your face with cold water to stimulate circulation. A French Clay mask is also an effective way to tone the skin and contains natural minerals. Then massage the face and neck with a facial care oil containing cold-pressed essential oils and cold-pressed carrier oils, specially blended for your skin type. You can gently tap any excess oil with a cloth and seal with a beautiful aromatherapy moisturizer.
Taking care of yourself, you create a discipline for life. Here is! Balance and beauty!