People are constantly looking for ways to keep their skin young as they get older. Some would even go so far as to try every skin care and treatment product on the market no matter how strange they may be. You see the aging of the skin is a serious problem, especially for women. That's why every woman perspires from at least one beauty tip to keep wrinkles and aging skin away. With that, let me share with you some of the best beauty tips that women around the world swear by.
1. Do not drink with straws. The pursuit of the lips can cause fine lines around the mouth area.
2. Pat, do not rub. When applying makeup, especially on the area near your eyes, it is best to gently pat the product with your finger or a brush instead of rubbing it on your skin. All this friction and tightness can cause wrinkles and fine lines on the eye contour.
3. Sleep on your back. Some believe that sleeping on your side increases wrinkles on the cheek and chin.
4. Sleep with a silk pillow. Sleeping on a pillow with a regular blanket can pull on your skin and can cause crazy sleeping lines on your face. Silk pillows allow your skin to glide smoothly so you do not have any marks all over your cheek when you wake up.
5. Stand on your head for a few minutes each day. This beauty tip may not be for everyone, but some believe that standing on your head can increase blood flow to your face, which can make it look younger.
6. Always use sunscreen. Wearing sunscreen every day is your best weapon to keep premature aging of the skin at bay.
7. Moisturize the natural way. Some swear by the use of extra virgin olive oil or virgin coconut oil to keep their skin well hydrated, especially during the colder months.
8. Breathe properly. Breathing slowly or breathing deeply is a great way to reduce stress and relax tense muscles like those in your face. Breathing properly also allows more oxygen in your cells, making you look more radiant.
9. Drink tea instead of coffee. Tea, especially green tea, is filled with antioxidants that can help prevent and combat premature aging of the skin. Once you have finished drinking, you can also use tea bags as eye masks to help reduce dark circles and discoloration.
10. Minimize stress There is nothing that can age you faster than stress. Stress can make you old and haggard in no time, so it's best to keep those stress levels in check.