The beauty is only deep skin. That's what we were told anyway. But that is true and any woman can confirm it.
You can be very beautiful, but wrinkled or sun-damaged skin will certainly degrade your look by several notches.
Whether you have dry, combination or oily skin, there are tips for healthy, glowing skin and a beautiful appearance. Here's how to make your skin look better.
– Science has discovered that you can lighten your skin and make it less likely to wrinkle by eating low glycemic foods and consuming more vegetables, beans, olive oil , nuts and multigrain slices.
– Scientists have also discovered that you can make your skin clear after only 90 days by eating a diet with a lower glycemic load. All you need to do is reduce refined carbohydrates and eat more lean meats and fish, lower fat dairy products and whole grains.
– Harmful free radicals contribute to aging of the skin by damaging skin cells. One study found that the antioxidants found in vitamins C and E reduce this damage and protect the skin from sun damage.
– Vitamin B Biotin and Vitamin A are responsible for the appearance of your skin. Biotin plays a role in the formation of the base of the skin while vitamin A contains and repairs skin tissues. So, take enough of these vitamins.
– A 2001 study showed that people consuming more vegetables, olive oil and monounsaturated fats and legumes, but less milk / milk products, butter, margarine and sugar had fewer wrinkles.
– Drinking plenty of water will help the skin stay hydrated, which will also improve the appearance of your skin.
– Avoid or at least reduce stress. When you are stressed, the level of the stress hormone increases. This causes an increase in oil production, which leads to oily skin, acne and other skin disorders.
– You do not need soap to be clean. Pure water is all you need. The soap can cause dry skin. However, use it on your face, under your arms, and in the groin area.
– Quit smoking because it's not good for your skin. Deep wrinkles develop around the mouth after wrinkling, the skin becomes dehydrated and dull, and premature aging occurs.
– You should regularly exfoliate your skin to improve its health and appearance.
The exfoliation is necessary because the skin cells are less operational when they are trapped under dead cells. cells. When you clean the dull layer of dead cells, your skin starts to shine once more.