For many women, putting on makeup is easy breathing. They have no problem putting mascara on properly or applying lipstick without using a lip pencil. Some women will, however, have to do acrobatic movements just to be able to make up properly. It goes without saying that it probably takes them hours to get to a perfectly made up face.
If you're still having trouble putting on make-up, there are some tips and tricks you can follow to make the process easier and easier. These tips and makeup tips are as follows:
• Determine your face type before applying the blush. Blush does more than just add color to your face. It outlines and also defines your cheekbones. Makeup artists say If you have an oval face, apply a line of blush along the cheekbone. If you have a square-shaped face, opt for a wider and circular application under the eyes.
• Clean your brushes regularly. The accumulation of oils in your face mix with makeup remnants that can make your brushes a mess that you will not want to use on your face. Clean your brushes at least every two weeks. When using clean brushes, your skin will be healthier and more radiant. Your brushes will also last a lot longer.
• Use a plastic spoon to apply makeup to your lower lashes. This helps you avoid putting on makeup on the skin. For best results, use a curved spoon because it fits perfectly to the curvature of your cheekbone.
• Heat your curler before using it. Use a hair dryer on your curler for about 5 seconds before using it. Using this heated curler, you will have curved lashes that will last all day.
• If you want to have bigger eyes, use a white eye pencil. To make your eyes appear larger, draw your line of water with white instead of black, as many women tend to do.
• Use eye drops to remove clumps from a tube of mascara. Each tube of mascara usually dries and fills with lumps. Pumping your wand into the tube will only dry it out faster. To soften the mascara liquid and get rid of lumps, add a drop or two of any kind of eye drops to the tube before using it.
• Finally, to have the appearance of having larger lips, trace them to the outside of your natural line. The application should however be very light because if you apply the line too dark and too far from the natural line, it will be very noticeable and will look like a clown.