With the increasing improvement of Internet technology, the concept of making money while working from home is gaining popularity. The idea of sitting in a comfortable corner of the house, without being bound to work hours, seems to fascinate everyone (including me).
However, working from home does not mean that you can occupy any corner of your home, place your system and start working. Careful planning is key to having a flexible, efficient and versatile configuration, so you can work with total productivity. You need to analyze some aspects to design a perfect home office for yourself, as I've highlighted some of them.
- If you share your workspace with other family members, also keep your requirements in mind.
- Buy the right chair so you do not get tired quickly
- Look for the corner of the house where you can keep your privacy.
- Arrange your "L" work area so everything is within reach
- Install straight lighting.
- Have enough shelves or drawers in your workspace so that all the important task is accessible to you
- Hang a chart or board within reach to note the important tasks of the day  with number of drawers.
- Get all the wires and power cords neatly, so your desk is not messy.
- Have other things that interest you, such as games, magazines, to comfort you when you're stressed.
Maybe you have to feel like I'm limiting you to specific rules for designing a home office, but believe me, if you follow these guidelines, you will like to work in your office.