1. Australia – You must always put sunscreen on your hands and neck. They are as important as your face. They can also show the youthful glow of your skin.
2. Greece – Rub the skin with a zest of lemon to fix dry hands, it can sting your skin, but they will heal immediately.
3. United Kingdom – Massage Eve Lom cleanser for the face and neck, it acts as a cleanser, toning, makeup remover and gentle exfoliant at the same time.
4. cWest Africa – To soften their skin, they use butter. It can also be applied as a thick layer to the hair and can be used as a conditioner. This is from the nuts of the shea tree.
5. Japan – Women here use camellia oil long enough to be considered the secret of geisha. They have smooth, flawless skin as it moisturizes and softens the skin, not to mention foods and conditions. This oil can be used daily for skin, hair and even to strengthen your nails.
6. India – I wonder why most Indian women have thick, healthy hair? Their secret is the use of coconut oil. It strengthens the thinning hair by making it shiny, strong and smooth. They do hot oil massages once a week, leaving the oil on their hair even while sleeping and washing them the next morning to get the best results.
7. Brazil – How do Brazilians stand out with their perfect legs? It's simple. SAND. They rub the sand on their bodies to exfoliate loved ones and remove pockets of fat under the surface of the skin. These pockets of fat are the reason for cellulite. It is more effective to use sea salt.
8. France – French women honor a perfectly clean skin and body. That's why they are a big fan of spas, massage parlors and facial centers. They must really remove every inch of makeup on their face before going to bed.
9. Dominican Republic – They use garlic to grow long, beautiful nails. They cut the garlic finely and add it to clear the nail polish. They simmer for 1 to 2 weeks and apply a single coat to remove bacteria and strengthen their nails.
10. Spain – Women here use cranberry juice to bring out the natural color or highlights of their hair. After shampooing, they add 1/4 cup of juice with 1/4 cup of H20 and rinse with their hair. For natural light blondes, they use lemon juice by following the same mix.