The best home remedies for gout are the old-fashioned methods that
grandparents used. To relieve pain pain and suffering, the "old"
was to use products that were
easily available at home. These products are out of fashion as a medical
a scientist and researchers presented new remedies for this old problem.
The treatment of gout with old home remedies has been completed. Now the old
The home remedies used by grandma are now gaining popularity.
1) Apply ice to the area. – To reduce pain, apply ice directly to the
The area was the first line of defense in most homes. Apply cold compresses to
The inflamed joints inflamed for 10 to 15 minutes still work.
The application of ice will reduce pain and inflammation. It may seem
uncomfortable for the first few minutes but persistent. Pain caused by gout
aggravates the feeling of cold skin.
2) Take ibuprofen to relieve pain.
3) joints. Place each of the joints in a full range of motion.
Try doing this exercise 1-2 times a day.
4) Soak your feet in Epsom salt if the pain is concentrated in the big toe.
Epsom salt is a staple in almost every grandmother's home. Older people use Epsom
Bath salt laxative to relieve sore muscles.
Epsom salts contain magnesium. Raising your magnesium levels can improve your
heart and circulation and lower blood pressure. It will also help empty
removes toxins and heavy metals from the body. More importantly, it helps to
reduces stress. Soaking your feet in a hot bath of Epsom salts will give you
Almost immediate relief from pain associated with gout.
For a relaxing bath: add two cups of Epsom salt to hot water as a bathtub
For additional treatment, add a few drops of scented essential oil.
5) Eat Strawberries Fresh strawberries also help neutralize uric acid, just like nuts,
seeds and grains, but to a lesser extent. The berries contain high concentrations
of vitamin C as well as fruit acids and minerals, such as potassium, magnesium and zinc.
manganese, calcium and iron.
6) Eat cherries – Consume cherries and cherry juice often. Cherries are a
former nutritional remedy known to help reduce uric acid levels
7) Drinking water in abundance 8 to 10 glasses a day will flush out toxins and dilute
uric acid levels.
8) Increase your consumption of foods such as citrus fruits, berries, tomatoes,
green peppers and leafy greens, rich in natural vitamin C and
bioflavonoids that reduce inflammation.
9) Exercise regularly. Regular exercise can relieve or prevent joint pain.
Exercise is necessary to nourish articular cartilage. regular exercise helps
the body removes waste. Exercise strengthens the muscles around the joint.
The development of strong muscles will support the joint more effectively and reduce
injuries. The stretching of your muscles allows you to maintain a range of motion
10) Apple cider vinegar is a wonderful home remedy for the elderly, which heals more
diseases than any other folk remedy. Try 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider
Vinegar mixed with 2 tablespoons of organic honey (2 times a day).
In a few hours, the pain of gout will begin to fade.