In addition to the obvious tools to give the best of yourself (fitness, nutrition, style …) here are some health and beauty tips less known for silky hair, glowing skin, sparkling teeth and healthy nails.
Conditioners, special shampoos and other hair treatments can increase the brightness of your hair, protect it and even repair certain damage. But if you are afraid of the high price tag that often firms quality salon products, here are some simple home hair remedies that do the business.
Dull Hair Remedies
Four household products provide lustrous hair:
1. Lemon juice – mix with water and rinse for more shine and rebound
2. Baking soda – mix in your shampoo to remove dirt and grease.
3. Beer – after shampooing, rinse hair with flat beer to add body and shine
4. Tea – boil tea leaves and let cool; apply the liquid to dry hair and let stand for 20 minutes; rinse with lukewarm water.
Remedies for oily hair
Two solutions for combating greasy hair:
1. Carrots – boil and crush them and apply on the hair; let stand 15 minutes; wash and rinse
2. Aloe and lemon – mix the teaspoon of aloe and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with a regular shampoo; wash and rinse.
Dry Hair Remedies
Apply an in-depth health treatment once a week. Work one of the following ingredients through the hair; put on a shower cap or wrap with saran wrap; Let stand 20 minutes. wash and rinse.
2. Olive Oil / Baby Oil / Coconut Oil
3. Yellow Egg
4. Avocado Mash
5. Banana Puree
Treatments for the skin
Forget the luxury goods. The glowing skin is as easy as opening the refrigerator:
Oily skin / acne remedies
Create a mask or spot treatment with any of the following ingredients:  1. Garlic – natural antibacterial properties make garlic an excellent treatment for acne. Squeeze in a paste and apply on acne
2. Honey and apples – mashed together, and apply on individual buttons
3. Tomato paste – apply a layer on the face and let dry, rinse
4. Cooked Oatmeal – Apply One Layer to Face and Let Dry, Rinse
5. Yellow of Egg – Apply One Layer on Face and Let Dry, Rinse
Dry Skin Remedies  Soft and supple skin is a child's game:
1. Almond oil – use as a primer before foundation or as a night moisturizer.
2. Banana – puree and apply on the face; let stand 20 minutes
3. Mayonnaise – apply to face; Let stand for 20 minutes
Remove dead skin cells with these simple solutions:
1. Coffee – mix a quarter cup of ground coffee with a tablespoon of salt; rub on face then rinse.
2. Pineapple – a natural exfoliant with acid; puree the pineapple and apply on the skin; Let stand 20 minutes.
Most nail damage is a result of environmental influences (dishwashing, housework, gardening, etc.), so try to protect your nails from these culprits. . But when all else fails, a home remedy can save dry, brittle nails:
1. Olive oil – olive oil moisturizes the nails and softens the cuticles without weakening them, thus avoiding the nails to hang caused by dry skin. Soak the nails in olive oil for a few minutes each week.
Tips for Teeth
The discoloration of teeth can point fingers at many delinquents – aging, smoking, consumption of food and beverages like coffee, red wine, cola, and blueberries. So it is inevitable that many are turning to teeth whitening to restore those who were once pearly.
You have your choice of expensive teeth whitening procedures and over-the-counter chemical treatments, but for a more natural solution, try making a paste of the following ingredients:
1. Strawberries – they contain malic acid, which acts as a mild astringent when it is mixed with baking soda or powder
2. Lemon juice and salt – lemon juice contains also acid
3. Apple cider vinegar and baking soda Orange peel and bay leaves