Hazardous Product # 1: Mineral Powder – When you use mineral powder, the tiny nanoparticles that make up the powder become airborne particles and enter our lungs and can damage our lungs. When you blow small bubbles, you will notice that they go down quickly … this is what happens with small nanoparticles of mineral powder. Once the powder enters our lungs, it is almost impossible to extract it and this can cause fibrosis.
Dr. Arthur Perry, author of Straight Talk on Cosmetic Surgery (Yale University Press Health & Wellness) (which I should have to pick up at this price !!!), said that these same non-particles cause serious problems in the Industrial use, and we have seen it in miners and construction workers. However, it takes 10-30 years to see the damage, and these mineral powders are relatively new … but I do not want to find out that I have severe lung problems or even lung cancer in 10-30 years use of mineral powder! So do not take the chance and be guinea pigs! Here are some alternatives of economy:
– Liquid foundation with reflections
– Cream of cream or bronzing
– Foundation or powder pressed
Dangerous product # 2: Wrinkle Cream – When you put cream on your face, it crosses the dermis and enters your blood vessels, where it absorbs into your body … and all you absorb in your body your body, you should ask yourself questions and worry, as this can cause all kinds of allergies and even collagen degradation.
Dr. Paula Begoun says that expensive does not mean better and natural does not mean anything either (there are good and bad synthetic and natural ingredients). There are tons of ingredients that sound like they would be great, but can actually make wrinkles worse, including scents, lavender essential oil, eucalyptus and essential oil. peppermint. Dr. Begoun and Dr. Perry (as well as Dr. Oz of course) agree that if wrinkle creams claim that your wrinkles will go away immediately or that it's the same thing as botox, they're just not true . Dr. Oz says that when you are looking for a good face wrinkle creams, make sure that it meets the following criteria:
– Fragrance – Free
– Free Color, Why Have Extra Chemicals to Make colors when it is not necessary?
– Vitamin A (retinols) is perhaps the super wrinkle drug according to Dr. Perry and Dr. Oz!
– Vitamin C is a Collagen Adjuvant
– Alpha Hydroxy Acid Works to Exfoliate the Face
Dangerous Product # 3: Lip Gloss – The Most Lip Gloss comes from petroleum jelly and when you put it on your lips, inevitably part of it in your stomach … so you basically drink gasoline. Petroleum jelly is good on the outside of your body, but you do not want that kind of stuff inside your body. Dr. Oz really put it into perspective when he said that if you use 2-3 tubes a month for 10 years, then you will consume about 7 pounds of petroleum jelly.
Dr. Perry said that petroleum jelly, when ingested, can even cause cancer. In the EU (European Union), petroleum jelly is prohibited except when it is very pure. In the United States, we do not know what forms of petrolatum are pure and which are not. They have studied and found that women with breast cancer have two levels of these products in their breast tissue that women who do not have breast cancer … now there is something to think about! So, Dr. Oz cave some safe alternatives to lip gloss:
– Look for the lip gloss with zinc oxide because by making a reflective surface on your lips, you get more sun on your lips.
– Use a lip gloss with natural bee wax. My favorite is the Satsuma Shimmer Body Shop Lip Balm, made from community trade bee wax from Zambia … and if you want some extra color, The Body Shop Lip Color is also fabulous and made of their bees wax!
– Wear sunscreen under your lip gloss.