Bodyweight exercises for women are an effective tool for strengthening strength and reducing body fat.
This can be done anytime, anywhere and without any sophisticated equipment – making it a great way to gain strength and fitness.
And he gets rid of all the excuses for not training.
Here are 5 bodyweight exercises for women –
1) Reverse crunch – knees bent, hands placed near your hips flat on the floor, bringing your knees to your chin while exhaling. Your hips should descend from the ground and slowly lower your feet just above ground level. Do 15-20 repetitions.
2) Side Bridge (Plank) – Lie on your side so that your body is rigid and straight. The only points of contact on the floor are the forearm and the near side of your foot. Do 20-30 seconds.
3) Front Deck – Lie face down so your body is rigid and straight, the only points of contact on the floor are the forearms and the two sets of toes. Do 20-30 seconds.
4) Split jump – Stand in lunge position with one leg between one half meter and one meter in front of the other, arms along the body. Bend your knees until your back leg almost touches the ground, then swing your arms forward and jump as high as you can. When you are in the air, change the leg positions to easily land with the other leg in front. Repeat the operation for 8 to 12 repetitions.
5) Push-ups; or if you are a beginner, try kneeling push-up (high position but with knees on the floor)
Bodyweight exercises for women can be adjusted as the fitness level increases. improved.
As your body fat decreases and your strength improves, adjust the exercises to make them more difficult.
For example, you can change the kneeling push-up for the same push-up of your toes. Or if you want to make it more difficult, why not adjust the position of your hands to continually advance your muscle strength.
Other alternatives to make it more difficult is to increase the intensity as varied repetitions, sets and shorten the rest period between each set.
Better yet, why not do 10 push-ups followed immediately by 10 jumps. Then rest for 60 seconds and repeat again.
The goal here is to increase the intensity by alternating between upper body exercise and lower body exercise for greater impact.
Therefore, the higher the intensity, the better the metabolic impact you will have on your body.
If you want more fat burning exercises, try Turbulence Training – which combines the best bodyweight exercises for women and interval training.
Regardless of whether you're training for, body weight exercises are very effective at burning body fat – either as an addition to your regular workout or even as a workout on your own.
Bodybuilding exercises for women are not only a new and exciting way to train, it is to take your health to a new level.