Acne is a chronic disease of the skin characterized by inflammation of the pilosebaceous follicle; this produces active lesions, imperfections and scars. Acne causes a crucial aesthetic problem.
Knowing the tips and treatments to remove blemishes and acne scars:
Acne is the most common skin disease, people suffer from all races and ages. . 80% of people between the ages of 11 and 30 have epidemics at some point. People often feel anxious and ask how to remove acne scars for spotless skin?
The big problem with acne is that it directly attacks the appearance of the person and disappears after leaving scars only if, they will not have the necessary care can become a real nuisance. The first thing to do is to keep these small dots away from the sun as they can easily darken them. Using sunscreen (sunscreen) is very important to avoid this.
There are many effective procedures for removing facial scars, such as laser treatment for acne scars (fractional laser and pixel); It improves the overall appearance of the skin, reduces stains, stimulates collagen and decreases the depth of scars.
Biostimulation with platelet-rich plasma is another acne scar removal technology that helps the patient's blood to improve the production of elastin, collagen and improves the healing process. It controls severe acne in young people or adults. Platelet-rich plasma promotes the synthesis of collagen, the most damaged molecule of any scar. In the case of atrophic acne scars, it allows the dermis to increase its thickness and partially fill the loss of substance due to depression.
2. PRP is a natural substance that comes from the patient's own blood, so it is impossible for a foreign body rejection reaction to occur with other materials such as fillers (which is now exceptional). In addition, the technique is simpler than in the case of fillers, since the PRP is injected by micro-perforations following a grid pattern so that the possibility of occlusion of a blood vessel does not occur. ;does not exist. Likewise, the probability of injuring a nerve fiber or causing an infection is virtually non-existent. In conclusion, although the probabilities of complications in the use of fillings are minimal, the PRP is almost nil.
3. Some lesions are sensitive to the application of charges with hyaluronic acid. The main benefits of the action of hyaluronic acid lie in its immediacy, durability, biocompatibility and low allergenic potential. This molecule can fill with atrophic scars providing optimal volume of short-term, immediate and short-term collagen synthesis.
4. IPL – The pulsed light beam treatment removes stains and improves redness. Pulsed light attacks acne bacteria by decreasing superinfection. This treatment of acne scars is very useful for curing active acne.
5. Peeling – The application of medical peels acts on both active acne and scarring. It causes cell renewal, reducing spots and scars.
6. Microdermabrasion – A technique that promotes cell regeneration and thus alleviates blemishes and acne scars.