I write all about men's gifts, and one of the most frequently asked questions on my website is "what a gift to buy for my man. He has a lot of money and buys what he wants, so he already has everything. he wants it. "
It's of course quite common.Many men get by and buy something if they want it, they do not drop any clues in their birthday anniversary hoping that the index will be picked up and applied. "Almost by definition, if he wants it, he already has it.
Not always of course, it's often a matter of cost. There are men with a list of desires that they would like to fill, but who simply can not afford it.If your man is like that and you can afford these gifts, ask him and see what what he will say, he will probably jump on the opportunity to tell you what he would like the most but what he can not buy for himself.
But Let's assume for a moment that your man can offer what he wants, and so you're a little stuck for unique and unusual birthday gift ideas. s or Christmas gifts that will thrill his mind. 19659002] Here are 7 gift ideas for him. He can love them all, he can not love any, but I doubt it.
There will be at least one present for him that he will like. Some are extremely expensive and others are not.
1. Lingerie. Now, it's not entirely a unique gift idea, but it's almost a guarantee of function. Men like lingerie. Worn by their women of course. I have seen a lot of favorite gift lists for men and there is a common gift theme. The lingerie is always up there.
No matter how many beautiful pieces of lingerie a woman has, if she chooses well and chooses the right item, I can guarantee that her man will adore her, provided of course that 's good. she wears it.
It's almost a gift that can not fail.
And there's a great lingerie available for women of all sizes, so girls are not an excuse to say you're a little tall. If your man loves you big, he will love you big and his beautiful size in a sexy lingerie.
2. Adventure gifts. Most men love adventure and adrenaline. Not all, but the most. And many women are not
aware of the excellent quality of some excellent companies. It's possible to find all sorts of adventure gifts for men and women that you never thought existed.
And for all kinds of tastes. Would he like to do his first parachute jump? Try white water rafting?
Drive a tank or a supercar? Go to zero, as do astronauts at the training? You can offer her gifts and thousands of others, from extreme gift to adrenaline to sweet and invigorating gift. Adventure gift companies cater to all tastes in the outdoors, adventure and adrenaline, even on sunny days such as wine tastings and spa days. There is something for every taste.
3. An Eco Stay There is a growing global movement towards charity and volunteerism and green work and travel. Rather than buying him a vacation in Europe, which is a little shameful, why not buy him a volunteer trip with a difference. There are many companies that offer adventure travel with volunteer work that helps those less fortunate than us, people, animals and the environment.
He may end up in a research vessel off Mexico. or in the wild regions of Africa, by measuring the distribution of African animals. The destinations are almost always exotic. There is work to be done but it is so interesting and adventurous and invigorating that he will probably not even see it as a job. It's fun, it's exciting, it's adventurous and it gives back to the environment and to a lot less fortunate than helping us scientists engaged in their research.
It costs, it's not free, but it's a unique and fabulous party for better.
4 Chinese Art. This is one of my favorites because I have lived in China for a while and I love Chinese art. We have so many rooms that we do not have enough space to hang them all. From the beautiful Chinese tapestries to the absolutely fabulous and utterly unique teapots of Yixing, there are so many Chinese art works that would go so well in many of our western homes.
And it's so cheap. For the man who loves his art, Chinese art is a gift of art with a difference.
5. Jewelry for man. Now, it's a gift for a man who obviously loves to wear jewelry, and you have to establish that first. However, for a man who loves his jewelry, there are extremely modern and beautiful jewelry available on the net at very competitive prices. And they are made exclusively for men using some of the finest metals and the most masculine jewelry. Like titanium. If you have not yet bought men's titanium jewelry on the net and your man loves jewelry, you should do it. This makes a wonderful and sometimes extremely romantic gift for the good man.
6. An elephant painting Another for the man who loves his art. Painted by a real Asian elephant on paper made from elephant dung. Now, before you ask if I went crazy, check. Elephants really do painting, I have a video on my site. And believe it or not, they paint recognizable objects. The paintings look great, are extremely inexpensive and would make a great work of art to hang near the table to stimulate an evening conversation with his friends.
And in Thailand, where many elephant paintings are made, the most amazing paper of elephant dung. And yes, again, I have links on my site to sites where you can actually see how it goes, it's not a fraud. It's nice paper, and you can have your elephant painted on elephant dung paper.
7. And for the man who has absolutely everything and wants nothing from number 1 to 6, then buy him a whale. It is perfectly possible to do. In fact, he does not have a whale wrapped in paper to unpack his birthday. However, there are organizations like Hebridean Whale and Dolphin Trust that track and identify whales and dolphins, and allow you to name their own whale or dolphin. There is a real whale or dolphin that bears his name.
Money helps protect our whales and gives them a unique and memorable gift.
So here you go, 7 suggestions for great gifts for the man who has everything. Worth $ 50 or more, at a very high price.
Now you have no more excuses to say "I do not know what to buy for his birthday"