You are in a party with all the party ingredients such as happy people, champagne, fun sounds, people walking here and there and you like it all. Suddenly, you are shocked when someone calls you, "Aunt, where is the bar?" and in your 40s, you should not be called as an aunt. What's wrong with them? You can think. However, the truth is as straight as a floor lamp that you look older than your real age because you do not care about your skin. Read on to read these fantastic skin care tips.
These are the tools and the means to maintain a natural, healthy and radiant skin for people over 50 years old.
1. Just Quit Smoking
Smoking can harm your skin, and it is suggested to leave it as soon as possible.
2. Say goodbye to sunbathing. Avoid sunbathing, especially between 10 am and 5 pm you should also wear a hat, pants and sunglasses. Freckles and age spots are directly related to sun exposure.
3. Get in the habit of wearing sunscreen: The winning business formula of 7% zinc oxide as well as UVB and UVA protection every day. It will provide wrinkles, which are harmful to your skin.
4. Make a regular checkup of your skin
It is almost mandatory to have a skin checkup every day for skin cancer symptoms, etc.
5. Pacify your skin. By using a humidifier and moisturizing soaps and lotions, you can soothe and soothe your skin.
6. Use a balanced diet and keep your body hydrated. A body without water is few to many skin problems. Try to eat nutritious and healthy.
7. Anti-aging products help a lot. When you are over 50, these anti-aging products can be your real support. They are responsible for producing collagen (which is the skin's unhealthy skin structure) too; use anti-allergy creams for glowing skin.
Finally, a quick checklist for women 50 years to have a natural skin care
• If you go to the mist, then make the moisture is mandatory. You can not skip one and go directly to the water.
• Use a sponge to apply sunscreen if you feel irritated by the itchy feeling of sunscreen.
• An effective antioxidant for the skin is the jasmine extract. Most dermatologists recommend it.
• Reduce the use of alcohol because it can easily damage your skin tissues.
• Always clean your face in duplicate. If you wear a lot of makeup, then you should wash your face at least twice.
Healthy skin is a gift from God, and you should take care of it to be beautiful forever. No matter how old you are, just a direct approach to taking care of your skin. As John Keats said, "A thing of beauty is a joy forever."