So you decided to take my advice and find a Thai girlfriend. Awesome! This is the first step towards a very happy life for you. So the first thing is to go out and find a girl. My previous articles have given excellent advice on how to proceed and there will be many more tips in the future. But once you've found this special Thai girl, you'll want to impress her by knowing a few words / phrases that will be useful when she impresses your new Thai beauty.
you should know when dating or trying to go out with a girl online or while traveling to Thailand. Keep in mind that these are crude English pronunciations to real Thai words. The good news is that most Thai girls can read at least a little bit of English and will be able to understand these words and phrases in Thai written English if you are chatting online using instant messaging or on dating sites Thai. Let's start!
1. The first thing to learn is to tell your Thai girl that she is beautiful. This can be said as follows: Sway mak. The word "swing" means beautiful and "mak" translates to very. Alternatively, you can say: "Narak mak" which translates to "very cute".
2. Then you should know what she could answer when you tell her that she is beautiful. She can just say "hob khun ka" who is Thai for "thank you". Or she can be sassy and say "pak waan" which means "sweet mouth". It is a cute and affectionate way of a Thai who does not fully believe in her sweet words
3. If you're just meeting your Thai lady, you might want to ask her if she already has a boyfriend or a kick. To do this, say "Khun me faen mai?" This literally translates as: "Do you have a boyfriend?"
4. When you start getting serious with your Thai girlfriend, it might be time to start calling her by the name that Thai ladies love. The word is "tirak". When you call her that, she will literally melt into happiness. But be sure you think it first!
5. If you talk to a girl and it's late, you might want to tell her "sweet dreams". To do this, you can say: "Faan dee". She will really love that and go to sleep thinking about you. Believe me
6. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, it's the first night you go to an appointment. If you are in Thailand, be sure to go to a romantic restaurant and bring a bottle of wine. Lift your glass and say "chon gaow". If you drink a bottle, say "chon cuord". "Gaow" means glass and "cuord" means bottle.
7. The last sentence you want to learn while attending a Thai girl is the big word "L". To say I love you, just say "Pom rak khun". I leave you the rest!