Madonna is about to launch a new album and tour at the age of fifty. Always one to break the rules, she does not look like or act as one would expect from a fifty year old woman. His energy level is phenomenal. She looks thirty. In fact, her body is thinner and more snug than most women at half age.
How does she look so young? Can an older woman look as good as her?
These are the anti-aging tips that I've gleaned from Madonna's articles.
1. Stay away from the sun as far as possible. Sunlight ages you before your time. Use sunscreen all the time if you are outdoors. Better yet, stay indoors to completely avoid the sun as much as possible.
2. Stop using the basics and powder as they make you look older. For this, wear as little makeup as possible. Heavy makeup makes an older woman.
3. If you need to hide dark circles under eyes or imperfections, use the least concealer possible.
4. Do not bother with the oiled kohl sensual look that adds years to your appearance. Save the spectacular smoky look for young girls who want to look adult. To enhance your eyes, instead of using a dark eyeliner and a dark eye shadow, use false eyelashes to enlarge the eyes.
5. Go organic. Eat organic foods as much as possible. If you must, grow your own organic fruits and vegetables and buy the rest at an organic food store.
6. Stay away from sauces and preservatives.
7. Exercise for 2 hours every day.
8. Take a few days break from your workout routine each week. Exercise 6 days a week. So rest now.
9. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and soy and bean sprouts. Stick to a macrobiotic diet.