Many people say that doing love with the same person is boring. They have other sexual partners, hoping that the sex that they have with them will be more exciting. But having sex with a partner is the best way to have good sex. That's what you and your partner decide to do that makes sex exciting.
Here are some of the benefits of having a single sexual partner:
- Having a sexual partner at a time will reduce your risk of HIV infection.
- You will also have a chance to live a free and happy life with someone you trust.
- You know a lot about the person, so you know what makes them happy out of bed.
- You trust each other, so nothing you say will go beyond your bedroom
- You may be romantic
- You may take a lot of time to learn what the other loves in bed. You can be a good example for others, especially your children.
- You will want to continue working in your relationship with your partner to avoid having other partners.
Benefits for Your Family
A family is where everyone should find the comfort, understanding and strength to go out and do their best. Being a good partner and parent will help your children make good decisions about what is right and what is wrong.
Benefits for Your Community
We must remember that even though sex is an important part of life, not the only important thing in life. Other important things are:
- Our Families
- Our Health
- Our Faith
- Our Jobs and Our Businesses
We must work hard to make these other parts of our lives as good as our relationships. Everyone can have a strong body, mind and soul.