Acne is a complex skin problem for many. A group of skin problems are collectively named "acne". White heads, blackheads, papules, pimples and cysts all belong to a common nomenclature, namely acne.
Causes of pimples
- Hormonal imbalance during puberty and pregnancy increases the risk of pimples. Hormones that rage during these periods lead to excessive sebum production.
- Heredity can lead to the appearance of pimples.
- Birth control pills and other medications can also cause pimples.
- Excessive makeup or a chemical application on the face can deprive the face of its natural moisture. This can lead to an excess of sebum secret to compensate for the loss. This leads to the formation of pimples. Who should use hypoallergenic or non-oily cosmetics.
- Excessive washing of the face can also stimulate sebaceous glands and cause pimples.
- When our liver is overloaded with toxins due to a defective metabolism, toxins often escape through the skin, resulting in the appearance of pimples.
Management of Natural and Permanent Buttons
- Facial washing should be performed with mild sulfur-based acne soaps.
- OTC solutions containing benzoyl peroxide, azalic acid, etc. may be useful for washing the face.
- Keep the hair on your face, because our hair contains oil and can increase the outbreaks of pimples.
- Impeccable and well fitting clothing should be avoided. Scarves, tapes and helmets should be thoroughly cleaned.
- Never press a button, as this can cause scarring.
- A healthy and balanced diet rich in chromium, zinc and beta-carotene can cure pimples and check their reappearance.
- Drinking a lot of water will eliminate toxins and keep the system clean
- Malnutrition can cause rebellion of the body by producing excess sebum. Therefore, a multivitamin must be taken.
- Never splash hot water on a buttoned skin as this will worsen inflammatory conditions.
- You must never forget to wear makeup before going to bed. Make contributions to the engorgement of the pores of the skin.
- 7 to 8 hours of sleep are needed. Sleep deeply has a repairing immune power.
Home Remedies for the Treatment of Acne
- A paste of fenugreek leaves can be applied to pimples and left overnight. The next morning, it should be washed with lukewarm water. This natural treatment effectively heals pimples.
- Lemon juice applied to pimples reduces their size.
- A pounded dry orange skin mixed with water can effectively cure pimples.
- The rubbing of raw garlic on acne areas can help a lot. Also the consumption of blood garlic purifications, thus controlling the appearance of pimples.
- A blend of cilantro leaf juice or mint leaf juice and turmeric powder can relieve inflammation and eliminate scars left by pimples.
- The application of sandalwood paste on pimples can help a lot because it extracts excess oil clogged pores.
- The application of cucumber juice is an excellent home remedy to prevent pimples.
- A bath of Epsom salt once a week can eradicate pimples.
- Golden Glow capsules help reduce acne and pimples without causing any side effects. Get clean, clear skin with regular Golden Glow capsules for 1 to 2 months.