Do you suffer from whiteheads and blackheads? Did the pimples leave ugly scars on your face? If your answers to these questions are affirmative, you must know the acne treatment and know how they can help you. However, the first thing you need to know is the reason behind acne. Acne usually occurs when your skin's pores become clogged. And the type of acne you suffer depends on what is going on inside the clogged pores. Pimples, cysts, blackheads and whiteheads are the most common types of acne. If you want to use natural products against acne to treat zits, you can opt for Ayurvedic treatment.
Ayurdeva is a prehistoric medical science that focuses on the treatment of herbs. According to Ayurveda, acne is related to lifestyle and changes in lifestyle can help you do better with pimples. Before knowing the natural products recommended by Ayurveda, you must understand that Ayurveda believes that tridoshas control all your activities. These three doshas are:
Ayurveda defined epidemics as youth-related Youvana Pitakas eruptions.
Ayurvedic treatment depends primarily on plants to treat epidemics. A combination of the natural products listed below will relieve acne and all its problems. The plants are
• Haritaki (terminalia chebula)
• Amalaki (embelica officinalis)
• Lajjalu (sensitive plant)
• Gokshura (tribulus terrestris L)
• Guduchi (tinospora cardifolia)
• Kumari (aloe vera)
• Ikshu (saccharumofficinarum)
Treatment of Acne
In addition to the natural products mentioned above, Ayurveda provides also other remedies. Ayurvedic treatment is based on the principle that healthy, fresh skin not only beautifies the body, but also protects it. Therefore, it suggests some remedies that will help protect your skin from wrinkles, pimples, cysts, blackheads, whiteheads and scars. The Ayurveda think that if you follow a proper diet and balance your doshas, you will get rid of acne. To eliminate the imbalances of doshas, you must:
• Massage your face daily with vegetable oil composed of matulunga, madhuka and laaksha, as well as other useful herbs.
• Apply a face mask containing kaaliyaka, masoora and kushta. You must apply the pack after massaging your face with oil.
However, Ayurvedic treatment does not only concern natural products. Ayurvedic treatment claims a few tips that will help you get clear skin quite easily.
• Avoid opposition foods such as fish and milk, milk and mango, bananas and milk, honey and pork, etc.
• Reduce the consumption of salty foods, fish, curd, jaggery and sesame.
• Keep your body hydrated with lots of water
• Include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your diet
• Wash your face thoroughly after makeup
• Sleep enough