Each of us is very conscious of maintaining our beauty; we never want to become old. Time goes on in its own way, we can not stop it and everything is in our hands to keep us healthy and young. Everyone loves to be young and before you are the same, you have to follow good green eating habits. Aging is due to the direct impact of oxidative stress in the cells of our body. During the young stage up to 18 years your body is able to fight against free radicals by its own antioxidants. After that, the amount of free radicals produced is over and the amount of antioxidants produced is less, so the body is not able to fight free radicals and this causes aging. Some healthy foods act as good anti-oxidants and they fight against aging.
Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin C are some of the foods that are rich in antioxidants. Vitamin A helps maintain good vision and immunity. The yellow orange, carrot, pumpkin, mango, papaya, sweet potato and spinach are fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A. Vitamin E helps prevent skin damage caused by UV rays, to fight Alzheimer's Disease. Some foods rich in vitamin E are cherries, broccoli, asparagus, green leafy vegetables, wheat products and cereals, almonds and peanuts. Vitamin C is necessary for good growth and good tissue health. Foods rich in vitamin C are citrus foods like orange, lime, lemons, guava, Indian currant, strawberry melon and green peppers. Consuming all these vitamins directly from nature is good. Consuming these vitamins through pills does not mean much.
A few tricks of natural beauty:
– After washing your face, rinse with cold water to close the pores and tighten the muscle of the skin
– Add turmeric to orange juice and apply on the skin of the face will remove the dead skin of your face
– Prepare a mixture of lemon juice and rose water, soak it with cotton and apply it on your face for 15 to 20 minutes to remove blemishes, acne and pimples from your face. skin
– Boil a cup of water with 2 to 3 tablespoons lemongrass and then take steam on your facial skin, the vapors will help improve blood circulation in the face. After 15 to 20 minutes, wash your face with cold water, this will give you a glowing skin.
– Apply milk and rose petal paste on your lips to get a smooth lip
several times a week to the lip
– Drink 8 glasses of water a day which will lead to healthy skin
Of all the health tips above, be happy and talk happily to those you like that will keep you beautiful, young and healthy for a long time.