With the changing seasons, your beauty routine must also undergo serious changes. Summer is synonymous with warmth and challenge. The key is to stay fresh and fresh throughout the day, but it requires hard work. Here is a list of beauties and gifts for this summer.
Don & # 39; ts:
– Put on makeup diapers: With the raging summer, you have to keep your face as light and natural as possible. In no case should you apply layer by layer makeup. It would only be messy once the heat continues and you start to sweat. Inside, apply a little foundation and powder to absorb excess moisture and stay cool.
– Forget the sunscreen: Fighting the dangerous rays of the sun is very important. Do not apply sunscreen is a serious risk. Not only do you expose your skin to the very harmful rays of the sun, but you also increase your risk of skin cancer.
– Fall for the hairstyles: The heat and moisture can very easily fry your hair, giving the impression that you have just received an electric shock; let your flat and curly irons rest for a moment. Give a break to the gels and sprays. Let your hair breathe and stay natural. A braid or a high bun not only makes you look elegant, but also keeps hair away from your face and neck, making you feel cooler.
– Sunbathe yourself: The sun does a good job of darkening your skin, so go easy on self-tanners. This would give you the appearance of an inhumanly false orange.
– Exfoliate: The summer is to keep the skin healthy, but using less moisturizer. However, to avoid cracked and dry skin, try to exfoliate your skin once in a while. The loofah and pumice stones can help to even your skin by giving it a smooth and even feel.
– Wear a lip gloss: The weaving of a lip gloss will not only make your face look cooler and lighter, it will also give a hint of color with just the right amount of shine.
– Go for lighter shades: this summer, with rising temperatures, try to stay as cool as possible by wearing sunglasses that absorb less heat. The lighter shades of blue, green and yellow add a touch of color while making you feel less stuffy.
– Drink a lot of water: in the summer or not, your body still needs to be hydrated. But with high temperatures, it is very cruel for you to drink a lot of water to prevent dehydration.