When it's a radiant complexion, what we put in our body and how we treat our skin and ourselves has a huge impact on our appearance – no skin care product can not overcome some damage. Here are some tips to take care of your skin and get that radiant glow.
1. Eat a balanced diet – what we put in our bodies will show
on our skin. If you eat fatty foods and junk food your skin will reflect that, so give your skin good nutrition.
2. Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep each night. A lack of sleep will appear before your eyes as dark circles or bags. The proper rest will also benefit your body and your life.
3. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day to keep your skin hydrated. It is best to spread the water consumption in small amounts during the day to make sure that it is well absorbed.
4. Maintain a regular exercise schedule. Exercise makes the blood move and creates a healthy body.
5. Take plenty of fresh air, but avoid prolonged exposure to wind and cold.
6. Avoid the sun and the tanning beds. The damage caused by the ultraviolet rays
lasts a long time and can not be reversed.
7. Always wear sunglasses to avoid squinting.
8. Try to lead a balanced life and reduce stress.
9. Exfoliate twice a week to rid your skin of dead skin cells.
10. Develop a skin care routine for your particular type of skn.
If you neglected your complex beginning to improve it
it's never too late. What you do today will appear in your skin in the future. It's up to you to see.