Pregnancy has always been a beautiful miracle. But now, it's so sexy. When Vanity Fair put on the cover of their magazine in 1991 the seemingly stripped body of Demi Moore, he made a statement that said a woman could be both pregnant and gorgeous.
If you are not ready to show you that, do not worry. Here are ten beauty tips that will help you look and feel great during your pregnancy.
1. Show your legs. In summer, shorts and sundresses have never been so beautiful. In winter, a mini skirt with tights and flat shoes are in fashion.
2. For a special evening, a pair of black velvet pants with elastic waist and a swingy top are romantic, even elegant. This is the moment where you can wear a pretty V-neck and show off your voluptuous new cleavage.
3. Raid your man's closet for a shirt. Wrap the sleeves and add a jewel for a feminine touch. Or not. Men's clothes are long and lost, perfect for pregnancy.
4. Give yourself a new bra. Being pregnant means that your old size will not work anymore because you can gain up to five pounds in your breasts. For most women, a bra with wide straps that are not too thin helps to provide the necessary support. Not only is it important to prevent sagging, but wearing the correct size bra will also make your clothes look better.
5. Add highlights to your hair. Hair color all over the surface, such as discoloration or discoloration, is not recommended when you are pregnant because your scalp absorbs some of the chemicals. (It can be identified in the urine.) But the addition of glare is safe because the hair color is applied to a half inch of your scalp, so the chemicals can not enter your bloodstream.
Keep your skin supple with pure cocoa butter. The use of a natural moisturizer on the belly and breasts is safe, and it will help prevent, or at least minimize, stretch marks. Equally important is to maintain slow and gradual weight gain so that your skin does not stretch too fast.
7. Forget those old tents that make you look even taller than you are. It's now fashionable to flaunt your baby's belly, and the stretchy tops and empire sizes are flattering. Being pregnant is sexy!
8. Get a pair of pretty ballerinas. In France, and around Hollywood, they are a hit with pregnant and non-pregnant women. Invest in a good pair that provides arch support and is made of a breathable material like leather or canvas. A pair of shoes that has a low heel and wide (one to one and a half inches) is also a good choice. Remember, you may need a larger or wider shoe during your pregnancy, so try them before you buy.
9. Wearing a monochrome outfit (of a single color) or a garment with vertical lines creates an illusion of length and is flattering to all body types.
10. Buy a new chic handbag. This will make you look fashionable, and you will not have to worry about enlarging it later!
And finally, everyone looks better when they are rested and in good health. Get enough sleep, exercise and eat clean. This is not the time for unhealthy junk foods that make you feel lethargic and do not do any good either. And remember, there are beauty benefits to being pregnant, too.
The "beauty glow" of pregnancy has the science to back it up. The increase in blood volume and circulation during pregnancy improves your skin and makes it beautifully luminescent. And thanks to hormonal changes, fragile nails become stronger, and hair becomes brighter. One last thing: never underestimate the radiation that comes from being happy. Many pregnant women say that they have never felt more beautiful or more alive than when they are pregnant!