The best female orgasms for a woman usually have telltale signs that can be observed if you pay attention. Of course, different women consider different types of orgasm as the best female orgasm. So, take this brief article as a very general guide to understanding and detecting some signals that you may be able to notice during some of the best orgasms for women. Since every woman is a unique person, not all of the following signals will apply to everyone all the time. Keeping this qualifier in mind, let's look at some of the signs.
1. The woman's heart rate increases considerably. If you are in a sexual position that places your body next to hers, you will be able to detect a significant increase in your heart rate. It's something that most people can not control, so when it gets to bed, you can be pretty sure that it's sexually stimulated.
2. The woman's breathing accelerates as she approaches orgasm and often stops for a short time when the orgasm occurs for the first time . You will also notice that his body will tend to this point. As you may know, muscles in the pelvic and lower regions must contract for orgasm to occur. You should be able to feel the tension in these parts while she is heading towards her orgasm. This tension usually relaxes a few moments after the orgasm has occurred.
3. If you want to give your partner the best female orgasm possible, make sure to make love to her in a consistent rhythmic way. No matter whether you are doing so fast or slowly, a constant pace will usually be your lover's body responding rhythmically as well, which will help build the intensity of his or her experience towards orgasm. If you want to increase the speed of your love, do it gradually and in a way that allows you to maintain love for as long as necessary to bring your lover to orgasm.
4. Know where you are leading the mental focus of your sexual partner when you are heading to orgasm. Avoid bombarding her with multiple sensory distractions while having sex. Let her focus on her feelings as they accumulate. Some women focus on what I call mental aids, e.g. chatter or fantasies to help them intensify their sexual pleasures until orgasm. Interestingly, some reports suggest that a woman's brain stops at the time of orgasm. You can help this mental relaxation by defining the scene appropriately. Some women like to have soft music and soft lighting while others like the smell of scented candles or aromatherapy mineral oils. The more comfortable your partner is, the more likely they will let go and get to the experience of sexual liberation.
5. To give the best female orgasm possible, you must train and gain a certain level of self-control. So, instead of just observing your partner's signs, you should also observe the mental and physical signs that come from you. These will help you adjust if necessary to avoid climax before your partner.