Acne is one of the most common skin problems. Nearly 80% of people aged 11 to 30 suffer from acne. It is a serious problem that affects you mentally and physically. Acne can develop not only on the face but also on the buttocks, chest, back, shoulders, neck and forearms and usually leaves scars that hinder acne sufferers
have to understand what causes acne of the body. Basically, acne is caused by excessive oils, dead skin cells and bacteria. Oils combine with dead skin cells, causing an accumulation of oils in your follicles. This mixture leads to whiteheads and blackheads. If this mixture traps bacteria, these whiteheads and blackheads will become more severe acne like papules, pustules and cysts.
The common contributing factors that cause acne are
– Sweat . who sweat a lot are likely to develop body acne. Sweat can irritate the skin. If you let sweat stay on your skin for a long period of time, it can clog pores and promote the growth of acne bacteria.
– Tight clothes. The area of your back is very sensitive to pores, tight or heavy clothing that does not breathe well can irritate pores, cause perspiration and trap dirt in the pores. If you have ever had body acne on your back, wearing tight clothing also makes the acne more inflamed.
– Hormones This is the main cause of the ln. acne. The hormone called androgen triggers the sebaceous glands to produce extra oils. During puberty, the body produces high levels of certain hormones that trigger the sebaceous glands to produce more oils
– Genetics. Heredity can cause acne in some people. If your family members suffer from body acne, you can also
– Hair Products and Other Chemicals. When you apply your hair, conditioner or hair treatment products, they may run on your neck. , back and chest and irritate the skin around these areas. These products also cover the area that they touch, which makes the pores clogged and cause acne breakouts.
Several treatments and tips can be used to treat body acne. The use of cleansers that contain salicylic acid is one of the effective treatments for body acne because salicylic acid helps eliminate excessive oils and cells dead skin. After the shower, apply an acne treatment that contains benzoyl peroxide on the affected area. It is also necessary to take a shower as soon as possible after perspiring activities such as exercise to wash sweat.