Art of Body Piercing
Every man walks for beauty using soothing clothing, matching accessories, beautiful jewelry, and shiny cosmetics. One such option in the list is the body art which includes body painting, body tattooing and body piercing. Piercing is an unusual body art that involves piercing a hole through the skin and adorning itself with a magnificent gem.
The art of body piercing is practiced around the world and is practiced on people of more beautiful and darker sex and even children are piercing parts of their bodies for a better appearance. The trend is becoming more popular among Western teens than the last decade, which will break through almost any organ in the body where the art can be performed.
The most conventional form of piercing includes ear piercing. A perforating hole in the ear lobe is practiced in almost all communities, even males and females are pierced ears. The practice of piercing ear varies from one person to another, some go for single ear piercing while others opt for both ears., Some like a hole in the ear. ear lobes while others go for multiple holes. Now, one day, young people are even opting for piercing ear cartilage.
Apart from the ears, various organs of the body generally pierced are the nose, nose, lips, tongue, eyebrows, nose, nipple, navel, female genitals, female genitalia, etc. . more piercing in the body of an individual looks like his royal status. Body piercing is not just a matter of fun, but requires sincere precautions while going from the front as this can lead to serious complications.
Here are the guidelines to keep in mind when choosing Body Piercing:
- Always go for the proper research and select the best professional center to pierce an organ.
- The piercing should not be transported without the permission of your family doctor who knows your medical history.
- Germicidal soap should be used in the piercing area.
- Always go for a sterilized, sharp needle to pierce and sterilize jewelry too.
- Always follow all professional instructions without any negligence, to treat the breakthrough area in the required time.
- One should be more aware while opting for oral piercing as this can cause many oral problems later.
- Never let the piercer use the "piercing gun" because it can not be sterilized and can transmit dangerous infections such as AIDS.
- Jewelry of the correct size should be chosen for a particular organ, as it can cause swelling and pain.
In the case, if the above guidelines are not taken seriously then can cause rigorous risks and complications outside of normal pain and exchange problems such as:
- chronic infection
- ] uncontrollable or prolonged bleeding
- hepatitis B and C
- skin allergies to jewelry that used
- abscesses or boils (collections of pus that may form under the skin on the site of piercing)
- infection or nerve damage