Did you know that it is possible to treat your acne with only one natural herb? After learning about the treatment of acne, I will teach you …
What is the grass of which I speak?
She calls Fenugreek.
It is simply an herb that has been proven in the treatment of skin problems such as acne.
Applied locally, it can stop and reduce the swelling of pimples, heal acne quickly and effectively and improve skin tone and skin.
Where can you find this plant?
Fenugreek is found in many health food stores and is available in powder, seed and capsule form. If, for whatever reason, you can not find it at your local food store, your best option is to search for it online.
Instructions for this skin treatment against acne:
- Place about two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and grind into a blender.
- Poor crushed powder in a cup, add an equal amount of water (or less) and mix to obtain a paste.
- Apply it only to areas affected by acne.
- Let it work all night and let it work magically (I'm not saying it will clean your skin overnight, but with consistent daily use).
- Rinse in the morning with lukewarm water and gently dry your skin with a soft towel.
How often should you use this product?
Fenugreek can irritate your skin a bit, repeat the above steps once a day and gradually increase it until you get used to it.
And for best results, be sure to wash your face with an effective cleanser before applying fenugreek. This will ensure that there is no dirt, oil or makeup that could prevent you from treating your acne.