I recently got into the craze of caffeine. Remember, caffeine has been indicated in the hall of fame of the skin. Of course, I just had to play with that. And so, I came with this wonderfully delicious facial mask. It works wonderfully on my skin. I can really see the difference after the mask. My skin was shining and she was soft to the touch. Absolutely delicious !! In addition, the aromatic ingot persists long after the removal of the mask. Another plus point, you really use the coffee used, just collect the used coffee after your morning coffee.
3 tablespoons finely ground coffee
A small glass of milk
1) Add the finely ground coffee to a bowl. Stir in the milk until it reaches a reflection texture. Mix the ingredients until homogeneous. Try not to dilute the dough too much, it will not run off and get messy during application. If the mixture becomes too liquid, just add a little coffee.
2) When you are ready, apply the paste on your face and neck and smooth it on your face. Avoid eyes and lips.
3) Slowly, massage the mixture on your skin and relax for 20 minutes.
4) While washing the mask, slowly massage the paste on your skin. It still acts as an exfoliant. Do not massage too hard if you have sensitive skin
5) Peel the face and apply a moisturizer while the skin is still wet to seal the moisture
Try it, you will not regret it . Remember not to rub your skin too much with coffee grounds.