What is iron deficiency anemia?
This is a disorder in which the number of red blood cells in the blood is low, resulting in low blood counts. This happens because your red blood cells do not contain enough hemoglobin, an iron-rich protein that causes the red color of the blood.
What are the causes of anemia?
There are several causes of anemia, including:
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Poor diet
- Vitamin B12 deficiency called pernicious anemia
- Sickle cell anemia
- Bone brown anemia
- Aplastic anemia
- Hemolytic anemia
- Active bleeding, for example. heavy bleeding during menstruation
Symptoms of anemia
A low number of red blood cells means that there is little oxygen in the body tissues, and that is what is lacking of oxygen that causes anemia. Symptoms and include:
- Decrease in energy
- Shortness of breath
Treat anemia with beet juice
Beet juice is perhaps the best natural cure for anemia. It contains excellent cleaning properties with a high iron content that restores red blood cells while providing oxygen and increasing blood counts.
As a valuable source of iron and beets, it is an excellent natural source for reversing anemia.
great benefit for women during their menstrual cycle and those who go through menopause.
It is recommended to drink a pint of mixed beet juice daily. The basic mix should be with carrot juice, but you can add apples, pineapple, coconut meat, spinach or cucumber depending on the other conditions you want to cure.
Beet juice recipes
be used in the raw state. This is explained by the fact that the strong betalain that it contains is reduced during cooking and that the oxalic acid crystals are released by forming calcium stones when they are heated.
- Carrot juice 12 oz
- Beet juice 4 oz (use a small beet, they are sweeter)
- Add other vegetables or fruits according to the selected recipe
- Wash vegetables with cold water and brush with a stiff vegetable brush
- Remove carrots
- Remove skin from waxed vegetables such as cucumber
- Leave beetroot
- Cut diced vegetables into your juicer or blender
- Juice or mixture, chill and serve
Depending on the desired texture, you can extract the juice or mix the ingredients. By mixing, you will use all the vegetables, nothing will be thrown and the drink will have a smoothie-like texture.
1. Beet, carrot and apple
- red beet 4oz
- carrots 8 oz
- apple 4oz
2. Beet, carrot and coconut juice
- Beetroot 3 oz
- Carrot 9 oz
- Coconut Meat 4 oz
3. Beetroot, carrot and cucumber juice
- Beetroot 3oz
- Carrots 10 oz
- Cucumber 3 oz (remove the skin, if waxed)
4. Beet juice, carrot and pineapple
- beet 4oz
- fresh pineapple diced 5 oz
- carrots 7 oz
5. Beet juice, carrots and spinach
- 4oz of beetroot
- 6 oz of carrot
- 4 oz of young spinach leaves
- 2 oz of apple
- This juice is an excellent cleanser and contains a lot of iron)
6. Beet juice, carrot and celery
- 4 oz of beetroot
- 6 oz of carrot
- 4 oz of celery
- 2 oz of apple
- This juice is a good diuretic
Warning: Do not drink beet juice in large quantities as it is very potent and can make you sick. Combine the beet juice with a basic juice such as carrot juice. for example 2 oz of beet mixed with 8 ounces of carrot juice. If you drink beet juice alone, do not drink more than 3 oz.