Vaginal Moisture During Sex: You Can Be Wetter Than Necessary!
Most of us assume that sex is better when it is wet, but do you feel as much as possible after intercourse? Just like a car engine, there is an upper and lower range that is required for maximum performance.
An overly natural lubrication during sexual intercourse reduces the pleasure of both partners. Women lose more stimulation along the vaginal walls. Men lose the corresponding "tight" sensation that they like. We all have the optimal level of friction required to provide increased enjoyment to both partners, making it easier to achieve. This level of stimulation can very easily be obtained by experimenting with your level of moisture. Sexual intercourse could be much more satisfying than you already think.
A woman's moisture level naturally increases as wakefulness increases. But for some ladies, the slightest ignition is enough to produce extravagant lubrication. If excess moisture is a problem for you, OR if you just want to experiment with different levels of humidity, looking for the most comfortable feeling of "tightening" for your man, what can you make?
First, realize that there is more at stake in sex than just the sexual part of it. More women get orgasms by clitoral stimulation than by sexual intercourse. However, sex is an intimate act and should be satisfying when possible. If it's not nice, a couple will very likely become very distant. This is the beginning of the marriage deterioration.
Secondly, you should consult your doctor to make sure that there is no infection, abnormalities or other problem that could cause it. excess moisture, especially if it's something new. Do not take risks!
The most radical solution to excessive moisture is surgery. This should be your last resort, and is rarely needed. Other medical procedures include freezing or lasering the cervix to reduce secretions, electrical stimulation and treatment with magnetic fields. These treatments can be painful, expensive and time consuming. There is no guarantee of success or the problem will not come back.
There are many options, but few realistic solutions. Here are some common suggestions from couples (including "old women's tales") and comments on their effectiveness.
1) All that dryens the mouth. In general, if he dries his mouth, he will also affect the vagina a little. Examples are decongestants, antihistamines, cold formulas, some antidepressants, alcohol, cigarettes and marijuana. Although it may work to some extent, the moisture and the corresponding seal are not controllable, not to mention that a dry mouth does not have as much taste during kisses and is more conducive to bad breath due to lack of saliva.
2) Shower Alum. We have heard about it, but no doctor has recommended it. Alum acts to contract the walls of the vagina, but can be irritating and cause yeast infections. There is no way to judge its duration or a way to control the extent of tightening.
3) Use a condom or penis sleeve. Excess moisture remains a problem with or without a condom. The penis sleeves help the man to feel more, but tend to numb the woman's vagina after a few minutes, putting her uncomfortable.
4) A shower with clear water. This has some impact in reducing the amount of natural lubrication, but the effect tends to disappear as the woman's excitement increases, resulting in even greater lubrication secretion.
5) Insert a sponge or cloth. One of the most embarrassing techniques, as it must be done intermittently. Couples find this very difficult. However, the technique involves wrapping a pair of fingers in a thin sheet / towel. Insert your fingers to absorb the vaginal moisture. To have sex. Repeat if necessary. Although this method works, back to the vagina is difficult and painful as this method absorbs ALL lubrication. However, in a few minutes, as the excitement increases, there will again be too much moisture. With this method, there is no way to control the desired level of moisture and tightness.
6) Use of a fan blowing on the genital area. This is not a practical solution, as this mainly has the effect of making the couple cold, while having little impact on internal vaginal secretions.
7) Use of contraceptive pills. A tale of older women without any validity.
8) Reposition his body. Some positions, such as closing the legs, act to constrict the vagina, but unless the penis is longer than average, it will find it much less satisfying because of a shallower penetration.
9) Insert an ice cube into the penis. vagina to cause muscle contraction. Another story of old woman, not to mention the obvious discomfort.
10) Vaginal cones. Concept very similar to Kegal exercises. The idea here is to exercise the vaginal muscles by holding an object inside the vagina by flexing the inner muscles. Heavier weights can be placed inside. The theory is valid, but women have a hard time staying on this type of program long enough to benefit from it, not to mention that, like any muscle, it will not lose its strength if it is not continuously worked. The other disadvantage is that to enjoy sex, the woman must deliberately bend her inner muscles, which takes away any ability to relax and enjoy the sexual act itself.
11) Creams. There are some on the Internet that are now marketed under many different names. If you already suffer from excess moisture, adding a cream to the existing problem will not help you. Manufacturers say that creams have a tightening effect on the vagina in 15 to 30 minutes, but there is evidence that any significant tensor effect is minimal or even nil. The application of the cream on the inner walls of the vagina is difficult, bothersome and must be properly programmed to match the sexual intercourse. Some creams contain benzocaine, alum or petrolatum, none of them being recommended to be inserted into the vagina. To learn more about these creams, visit the Internet under "Vagina Tightening"
12) AbsorbShun Natural Powder. Is a "completely natural" powder that the man or the woman can apply on the penis of the man. It is simple and fast to use, and has a noticeable moisture absorption effect in 1 to 2 minutes. The more used powder is used, the greater the absorption, which allows the couple to find (and control) their preferred level of moisture and seal. For more information on this product, check out http://www.absorbshun.com
Whatever option you choose, you should look for a satisfactory solution for both partners . Finding the right level of lubrication can increase sexual pleasure, more frequent sex and closer partner relationships.