Valentine's Day is just around the corner and for many women it means serious awareness. While men tend to spoil us with chocolate treats, and pretty flowers, we give them a little fun by taking a little time to get ready. We pay attention to the small details that make us go from everyday girls to romantic women. Get ready for the Feast of Hearts with these tips in mind.
- What to Wear: Whatever your style, if you're romantic and love Valentine's Day, you'll want to wear something special that day. So should you wear? The answer to this question really depends on a major factor. Where are you going? Depending on the destination of your Valentine's Day, you may want to wear a cocktail dress or a pair or dark denim and a sweater will be fine. If your uncertainty as to where your date will take you this Valentine's Day, ask them to give you the dress code.
- How about this hair: Your hair is a great way to make a subtle but special change for Valentine's Day. If you usually wear your hair, consider wearing it for the holidays of the hearts. Do you have straight hair? What about it is added some romance with some loose and luxurious curls. If you are an elegant and fluid traditionalist style, that's the way to go. They represent classic romance and can have your date wishing that each day was Valentine's Day.
- It's the Makeup Party: Although you're not a slave for makeup day the rest of the year, Valentine's Day is definitely a good time to play your facial features with a bit of eyeliner and a lip gloss. There is no need to go all out and buy a plethora of makeup if it's not your cup of tea, but in this case, a little can go a long way. Choose soft, inviting shades that match the natural shade of your skin. For the bare minimum, choose a lip gloss with a slight hue and a sparkling eye shadow. If you are a fan of makeup and you are honest to spend a few minutes in front of the mirror every day, consider intensifying your daily makeup routine. Choose deeper shades that scream romance.
- Do not pass the perfume: Valentine's Day is full of sexual appeal and for this reason you need to dab a little perfume on your wrists before meeting your honey. While it's important to choose a perfume that matches your personality, the popular Valentine's Day fragrances tend to be floral with a touch of spice. Do not go too heavy on your scent, the goal is to attempt your appointment with your scent, do not send it home sneezing.
- Moisturize Please: No matter how much you look, when your date comes for that kiss or for the soft touch of the hand, you want it to be soft, not rough elbows and chapped lips. The winter can wreak havoc on your skin, so give it a little TLC before the big night. Invest in a moisturizing lotion as well as moisturizing lip gloss or a chap stick to make sure your ready for your near.