Adult acne is a disease that affects thousands of people around the world. It is a beauty problem that causes a lot of pain and distress, both physical and physical. Acne is the result of the accumulation of dirt and dead cells in the pores of the skin.
Dirt and oil, as well as dead cells, accumulate in the pores or hair follicles and form small black dots that then become white heads and pustules when they are inflamed. , and eventually turn into buttons. Severe acne can be very painful because it completely blushes the skin, causes severe itching, cracked skin and scars.
The exact causes of acne in adults have not yet been identified, but stress, poor lifestyle, use of bad cosmetics, hormonal imbalance, etc. have been linked to adult acne. About 25% of all adult men and 50% of all adult women would suffer from adult acne. Many over-the-counter medications are available to treat acne.
They usually contain benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, etc., which sometimes cure acne but often have serious side effects. These include excessive dryness of the skin, cracks, itching, scarring, etc. Salicylic acid has also been associated with other serious disorders such as hearing and memory disorders and so on. Here are 5 natural treatments for adult acne that can cure acne without harmful side effects
1. Fruits and vegetables can be used to cure acne of adults. Raid your fridge for these natural remedies readily available for acne. The application of lemon cubes on the areas affected by acne works wonders to eliminate acne from the skin. Apply the lemon juice to the affected area and let the skin absorb for 15 minutes. Wash it after 15 minutes with lukewarm water.
You can also apply tomato juice and cucumber on acne to reduce the symptoms. These juices absorb excess skin oil and leave it hydrated and drier. They also tighten pores and reduce the risk of future acne. The citric acid contained in lemons and tomatoes is ideal for drying pustules and reducing white heads.
2. Good hydration is the key to cleaning the skin. Toxins, bacteria and other harmful substances accumulate in the pores and cause harmful fungal infections. Adult acne is also caused in the same way. Drinking plenty of fluid and water throughout the day helps cleanse the body of excess toxins and excess impurities
. It keeps the blood circulation active and helps the skin to avoid accumulations. Drinking at least 6 liters of water each day helps the toxins to leave the body. Exercise is also a good way to clean the pores of the skin. When we sweat, a lot of the toxins and germs that have built up in the pores leave the body.
Therefore, exercise not only helps the body, but also the skin. Eating well is also an important step in the treatment of acne. Eating healthy foods like fruits, green vegetables, etc., and reducing cholesterol and oil intake will help reduce the symptoms of acne and causing oil buildup acne in adults.
3. Many face masks and masks are available and can be made naturally at home and have excellent results on acne affected skin. Most of these masks are extremely simple and the ingredients used are readily available.
The first is to mix baking soda and water and apply it to the face. The mask will absorb oil and dirt from the pores and will clarify the skin. Leave on for 20 minutes then rinse. The honey and apple mask is another excellent mask against acne in adults.
It requires 4 tablespoons of honey and a grated apple, crushed and mixed and then applied to the affected area. This mask not only eliminates acne, but also tones the skin and visibly reduces the accumulation of sebum that causes acne.
Before using any of these masks, proper facial cleansing is important. Use a clear or foaming cleanser with deep pore cleansing properties. Cleansing is the first step towards skin without acne. Apply these simple masks after this and follow a hydration routine after that to keep the skin soft and supple. Clay masks and sea salt masks are also very useful for treating adult acne.
4. Getting oil massage is a great way to stimulate the circulation of the skin. The oil helps moisturize the skin and the acne-affected skin massage with specific oils helps reduce acne and lighten the skin. Coconut oil is good for softening the skin.
If you use heavy anti-acne medication that has left scabs and scars on your face and that left your skin dry, you will massage your face with honey and coconut oil will do you good. Tea tree oil is an excellent substance to fight against adult acne. It has unique anti-acne properties and is often used in anti-acne herbal medicines.
Bacteria are one of the main causes of acne and tea tree oil is known for its anti-bacterial properties. The use of tea tree oil in sufficient quantity and diluted as a massage oil is extremely helpful in eliminating adult acne. It moisturizes the skin, sucks impurities and fights bacteria and fungi responsible for acne
. The massage also improves blood circulation and helps rid the body of impurities and dirt.
5. A balanced diet is extremely important for eliminating acne. What you eat greatly affects the condition of your skin. If you have adult acne and nothing else works, try eating the right things. Try to consume more lean protein than simple carbohydrates because they help prevent breakouts.
The consumption of probiotics also helps reduce acne. Probiotics or acidophiles improve the digestive system, which can be beneficial for healthier skin. Herbal teas are extremely useful for the liver because if they are inflamed, they can cause severe outbreaks of acne. Drink tea made from red clover, dandelion leaves, burdock roots, thistle, etc. can soothe the liver and contain inflammation. glowing skin.