• Large pores are a fairly common problem. The increase in the production of oil (sebum), dead skin cells and other cellular debris hindering the pores cause clogging of the pores. They are more likely to stay widened as they get older. Exfoliation helps regularly remove debris from clogged pore skin and smoothes the complexion. The appearance of pores can also be improved by using products such as Clinical Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector after cleansing.
• Cover yourself with a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least a 30 SPF. If you are going to be out even for a short time and even if it's cloudy on the outside, you just have to protect yourself from the harmful UV rays of the sun to prevent premature aging.
• Do not give up your moisturizer as soon as you see one zit or two. You can switch to a light, non-greasy formula to provide the skin with its daily dose of moisture. Moisturizer keeps your skin hydrated and protects it from damage caused by free radicals.
• Do not skip hydration (with sunscreen) your neck and your hands every day. These body parts can reveal your actual age even if your face does not pay attention!
• Apply your body lotion just after getting out of the shower when your skin is still wet and that it absorbs well.
• You already know that smoking is not good for your health. Here is another fact that should motivate you to quit – tobacco destroys collagen and elastin. (These two elements are essential to keep your skin firm)
• Collagen and elastin may also be affected by excessive sugar consumption. So, it's a good idea to ignore your sweet tooth to prevent premature aging.
• Green vegetables (such as broccoli, lettuce), almonds, nuts and fish (mainly salmon) are rich in essential nutrients. , minerals, omega-3s) and so keep your skin healthy.
• Strabismus stretches the delicate skin around the eyes, so be sure to wear sunglasses that protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun
usually sipping a straw if you want avoid the lines that appear around your mouth area. The rest of your chin on your hand also tends the skin …… avoid it.
• If you sleep every day on one side, the folds of cotton may end up making their mark on your face. Try sleeping on your back to avoid this and move on to a smooth satin pillowcase.
• Finally, do not skip the blush. Just smile and use the warmth of your fingers to dab the color on the cheeks to give your face a healthy glow.