(Warning: Never use the above products if they contain an ingredient to which you may be allergic)
There are many ingredients that you have at home and that you can use to create your own beauty products. 19659002] Here is a collection of tips and tricks to make yourself naturally beautiful:
– Make a homemade beauty facial scrub from grapes. Crush a handful of grapes. Tend to separate the pulp from the juice. Remove the skins and crush the pulp and juice with 1 tablespoon of almond flour.
– Make a rinsing of homemade hair. Use Aloe vera gel to thicken your hair. Massage it into your scalp and leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing it.
– Make a homemade beauty facial mask with sugar and oil. Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar with a few drops of olive oil for a gentle facial scrub. This can be mixed in larger amounts for whole body exfoliation.
– Make a homemade beauty facial mask with honey and bananas. Make sure the bananas are not too ripe. Mash 2 teaspoons of banana ash, 2 teaspoons of oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey. After 10 minutes, massage it on your face. Let stand for another 5 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
How do scrubs work? The scrub, when it is lit, is a skin king. The dead cells adhere to the slightly dried paste and are eliminated by the friction created when you gently massage it on your face. The result is a healthier and refreshed skin.
If your skin is dry and easily irritated, do not wash it more than once a day. You risk stripping the skin of its natural oils. Dr. Franks recommends looking for non-irritating, soap-free cleansers, light, oil-free and water-based moisturizers to help maintain the natural barrier of the skin.
For a soothing bath, add 1/4 cup of honey to the water, and 1 teaspoon of lemon.
– Make a homemade beauty facial mask with apples or pears. Add the fruit to a tablespoon of honey
– Make a homemade moisturizing exfoliant. (do not use in your face) In an airtight jar, mix the sugar, the salts and the coffee granules (the concentration of the ingredients is not important at this stage, just experiment with quantities different) Add in oil. Rub on your skin in the shower, then rinse thoroughly. The mixture will naturally become very fat. Then, dry the skin with a towel. Your skin will be soft and smooth.
– Make a moisturizing whitening bath for your nails. Get a bowl with lots of lemon juice to cover your nais. Clean your nails, removing any varnish that you might have on. Dip your nails in the bowl, and keep them there for two minutes. Rinse your nails and apply hand lotion for best results.
Check out up to 60 other tips at www.artwater.com/homemadebeautytips.htm [http://www.artwater.com/homemadebeautytips.htm]