As you get older, the skin regenerates much more slowly than when you are young, as the production of collagen, the natural proteins that ensure the firmness of the skin, begins to fall, causing dehydration of the skin and wrinkles.
When you reach 30/40 years, an ordinary moisturizer is not enough for your skin, you must start using an anti-wrinkle cream (anti-aging) to slow down the signs of aging.
Fortunately, there is now a range of anti-aging products designed for all skin types, for all ages and for all needs.
There are anti-wrinkle creams, serums, masks, creams for the eye, neck, hands, face, etc.
The Benefits of Using Anti-Aging Creams
– Gives the Skin a Glow and Youth
– Eliminate and reduce wrinkles
– Strengthens and firms the skin
– Reduces the appearance of fine lines
– Control and neutralize free radicals
– Moisturises and nourishes the skin
– Rejuvenating and firming the skin
– Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
– Harmonize the pigmentation of the skin
– Stimulates cellular activity and firms the skin
– Prevent the appearance of new wrinkles
– Helps to rebuild skin texture
– Redefining the skin of the cheeks and neck
– Helps repair signs of sagging around the neck and chin
– Renew the elasticity of the skin by stimulating its natural healing processes
– Satisfies wrinkles
How anti-aging creams?
Most anti-aging products contain retinol, collagen, alpha hydroxy acids, minerals and vitamins. These elements are known for their ability to stop the signs of aging and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
Once the anti-aging cream is applied to the skin, its components inhibit muscle movement, reduce wrinkles and prevent their subsequent formation.
Substances enter the outer layer of the skin and repair them. They also stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.
Other wrinkles work by separating the top layer of the skin, thus allowing the appearance of new, healthy skin cells (which are usually products containing alpha-hydroxy acids). 19659002] You must know that all anti-aging products can eliminate wrinkles or fine lines after the first days of use.These products gradually smooth your skin and the results are usually visible after a month or so.
How to choose the best anti-aging cream for the face?
Today, anti-aging creams are specially designed for specific skin problems: some creams treat the crow's feet, dark circles around the eyes and fine lines around the eyes . mouth, others are designed to revitalize the skin, reduce the depth of wrinkles and firm the neck.
There are even anti-aging creams for the hands, neck and décolleté.
There are anti-wrinkle products for every skin. type: for those who are fat, dry or sensitive.
One of the most important rules when choosing the best anti-aging product for your skin is to look at the product components.
It's essential to choose an anti-aging cream that's right for your skin. type and needs.
If your skin has a lot of wrinkles around your eyes, you should consider buying an anti-aging eye cream that treats the crow's feet and dark circles around the eyes.
Make sure it is not too hard or greasy, as it may clog pores and cause problems if left overnight.
It is essential to choose a product that provides good sun protection or more) to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun that cause premature aging of the skin.
Today, most available anti-aging creams contain antioxidants that neutralize free radicals associated with excessive sun exposure and can cause serious skin problems.
Common Components o Anti-Aging Creams
Retinol (Vitamin A)
Vitamin A is a potent antioxidant that generally neutralizes the radicals responsible for premature aging ( free radicals break down skin cells and collagen into skin).
Retinol is also called vitamin A, retinoic acid and retinoid
. Vitamin A is probably the most used component in anti-aging creams, serums and toners. It reduces wrinkles, fine lines and discoloration of the skin and stimulates the production of collagen. Vitamin A is also known for its ability to tighten pores and minimize sun damage.
Retinol is widely used to treat severe acne and rosacea.
Kenitin, a natural component that helps the skin maintain its natural moisture and stimulate collagen production.
It is a powerful antioxidant that can also fight uneven pigmentation. It restores the function of the skin's natural hydration, helps preserve and soften the skin without side effects and protects the skin from free radical damage.
Α-Hydroxy Acids (AHA or)
AHAs are widely used in the cosmetic industry as they remove the top layer of dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of new healthy cells.
Α-Hydroxy acids act as exfoliating agents, they have a refreshing effect on the skin. and improve its overall appearance.
The generally used hydroxy acids include: glycolic acid, lactic acid and salicylic acid.
Α-Hydroxy acids act deep in the dermis and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin fibers, which are essential for healthy skin.
All types of α-hydroxy acids increase the sensitivity to the adverse effects of It is essential to use sunscreen daily to prevent damage from the sun.
Hydroxyacids are present in a variety of products, including skin care moisturizers, cleansers, eye creams, sunscreens and foundations.
Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble substance similar to a vitamin that is found in all human cells and which neutralizes free radicals (acts as a drug). antioxidant) and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. It prevents sun damage and discolouration of the skin.
Coenzyme Q10 is commonly used in wrinkle creams and serums because it prevents damage to the process of producing collagen and elastin and helps in the prevention of wrinkles and fine lines.
Copper peptides are widely used in anti-aging creams, as they stimulate the production of collagen.Copper peptides also enhance the action of antioxidants and improve the wound healing.
Copper peptides are effective against various forms of skin irritation. , mainly because of their anti-inflammatory effects. Copper peptides also stimulate the formation of elastin and reduce sagging and wrinkles.
Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the appearance and depth of wrinkles. It stimulates cellular renewal of the skin
There are different forms of vitamin A: retinol, retinyl palmitate and retinyl linoleate. Lack of vitamin A can cause drying and hardening of the skin.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that has a lightening effect on the skin.
It is a common component of products. skin care as well as makeup products, as it gives the skin a younger appearance and stimulates blood circulation.
Vitamin C also maintains elastic skin and prevents premature aging of skin.
When combined with vitamin E, it reduces the signs of aging: wrinkles, fine lines, brown spots and age spots.
Vitamin C is also called ascorbic acid.
Vitamin E provides natural protection against harmful UV rays.  Vitamin E creates a barrier against moisture and prevents discoloration of the skin. It helps the skin to repair itself.
The most common are vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals and prevent premature aging of the skin.
Many beauty products: facial cleansers, moisturizing lotions, tonics, claim to contain antioxidants.
Antioxidants are added to cosmetics containing fats such as lipstick and moisturizers to prevent rancidity.
] Tea extracts (green tea, black tea, white tea) are usually found in creams, serums, masks and anti-aging lotions.
Tea extracts act as antioxidants in the fight against free radicals. They have anti-inflammatory properties and help repair skin damage.
Retinoids are chemical compounds chemically related to vitamin A. They make the skin thinner, smoother and lessen the appearance of the skin. wrinkles and fine lines
Retinoids are widely used in the treatment of many diseases and are effective in the treatment of many skin conditions such as inflammatory skin disorders, cancer, skin disorders related to cell renewal and aging.
Retinoids reduce wrinkles, freckles, blackheads (white dots and blackheads) and sun spots.
Topical retinoids are also effective treatments for mild and severe acne.
It takes about 3 months for the skin to acclimate to a retinoid. 19659002] Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a component of connective tissue whose function is to dampen and lubricate the skin.
It is naturally in the skin, its function is to retain water.
Helpful Hints About Using Anti-Aging Creams
– Apply your anti-aging cream with the help of upward strokes ranging from the throat to the throat. ;before.
– Do not forget: you may need to use an anti-wrinkle several weeks before you notice an improvement.
– Ask for samples before buying a face cream to see if it's right for you.
– Try using a facial cleanser containing glycolic acid.
– Exfoliate your skin regularly (at least twice a week) with a gentle exfoliator to remove dead skin cells and accelerate cell renewal.
– Always use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun that cause premature aging of the skin and discoloration.
– Consult a dermatologist or beautician to provide you with the product that suits you best.
– It is essential to sleep well each night.
– Try using a wrinkle cream with more natural ingredients, vitamins, essential oils, aloe and natural emollients.
– You can put on your sunscreen.
– Choose makeup: foundation, concealer, lipstick, lip gloss that provides sun protection.
– It's essential to follow a strict skin care regimen every day to keep your skin clear and healthy.
– Always remove makeup at night with a mild cleanser that is appropriate for your skin type.
– Use a firming mask or moisturizer twice to keep your skin radiant.
– Drink plenty of mineral water at least 1.5 liters a day to keep your body and skin hydrated.
– Maybe the time has come to stop smoking: smoking harms health and skin by destroying collagen and elastin.
– Compare different anti-wrinkle creams and find out what's best for you.