Big and beautiful lips have always been a symbol of sex appeal! Full lips scream "kiss me" and guys go crazy over them. Full lips are a sign of youth and health.
Super but not all of us were lucky enough to be born with these sexy full lips. Look at the "stars", many of them spread their big fat lips, but believe me, not all are born with these lips!
So what to do?
Well, the easiest, most non-invasive and most affordable way to get full lips is to buy one of the pouting self-tanning products on the market.
- theBalm Tinted Gloss comes in several transparent shades, each with a delicious flavor. It gives your lips a more complete look.
- Too Faced Lip Injection gives a noticeable size difference to lips almost instantly. It's not thick or goopy so you can apply it in layers
- LipFusion – Instanly swells the lips and it lasts until 12 o'clock so you do not have to reapply it.
- DuWop Venom Flash – It is colorless but makes your lips turn a bright pink with a shimmer. He dilates the lips well.
Another easy method to create the illusion of larger lips is quite simple
- Line the outer edge of your lips with a mute lip pencil remaining in the natural edge of your lips
- Apply a light-colored lipstick. Dark colors make your lips look smaller
- Use the wand of a pearly pink gloss – apply the bottom of your lips upwards to add more dimension
- Finally, dab a little lip gloss gold in the center of your lower lip.
So, of course, there are the most invasive and expensive procedures;
1. Your dentist can stick thick veneers on your six front teeth. This pushes the upper lip for a more complete look. Are you sitting? because this process costs on average $ 1500.00 USD per tooth. Sometimes that is why the only ones who use it are the "stars".
2. The lip augmentation is performed as an outpatient.
- Artecoll is a synthetic material that plumps the lips. It is synthetic so there is a higher risk of having an allergic reaction, but it lasts longer than collagen.
- Autologen is an injection of your own collagen, extracted from another area of your body. There is no risk of allergic reaction. The results are temporary.
- Collagen is extracted from cows and then injected into your lips. There is a risk of allergic reaction. The results are temporary taking from 1 to 3 months.
- Dermalogen is a collagen extract from deceased human donors. It is also called injectable matrix of human tissue. Also temporary.