Here are 10 tips on what to avoid getting rid of acne on the chin or acne in general.
- Avoid washing your face because this can dry your face and cause your skin to produce more oil, which means more acne on the chin.
- Do not use substances like benzoyl peroxide unless you want short-term results. Benzoyl peroxide causes oxidation of your skin, so age your skin faster because the primary process of aging is oxidation. In order to obtain results on benzoyl peroxide, you must use it continuously and gradually increase the percentage to get results. Overall, just avoid BP.
- Do not put alcohol on your face; Because alcohol will make your face dry so that your skin produces more oil.
- Do not drink cow's milk because it has been proven that cow's milk causes acne. The reason is that it contains hormones that stimulate the sebaceous glands. Some companies inject growth hormones to cows so that they produce more milk.
- Try to calm yourself when your stress, because stress has been linked to acne. The reason is because stress causes the body to produce hormones that can disrupt the balance of your body.
- Avoid eating foods rich in sugar and refined carbohydrates. Foods rich in sugar and refined carbohydrates have been shown to be a link with acne.
- Avoid hydrogenated oils because they intend to clog the body.
- Get 7 hours of sleep, do not sleep too much or not enough. The body repairs scars and complications when sleeping.
- Clean your pillowcase from time to time, because of all the dirt and debris.
- Avoid using too much makeup that clogs your pores.
Have you ever heard of the term "are you what you eat"?
This is true if you think about it, because if you eat a lot of hydrogenated oils, you will get fat. Our acne shows the type of diet we have. No matter how much you clean or wash your face, your acne will come back unless you set the true cause of acne. The food really has a big impact on our acne problems.
If you can eat good food, you can clear all those acne on the chin. Healthy food allows you to clean toxins from your body so that your scars and acne cure faster. Here is an example of what you can do. Instead of drinking sugary drinks high in carbon dioxide like soda, you can replace it with tea. White tea is a good, healthy drink that contains more EGCG than green tea. EGCG has been shown to reduce cancer. White tea has been known to help lighten the skin. This small change can make a big difference in the appearance of your skin.