Cystic acne is a very common type of acne in recent days. Acne can be of different types and varies greatly depending on the type of skin. However, cystic acne is considered one of the most serious and advanced forms of acne and occurs mainly in oily skin.
Cystic acne presents itself as a kind of bag containing a liquid substance. This substance is nothing but bacteria, dead skin cells and white blood cells. Sometimes this type of acne is very painful because it becomes inflamed through the multiple layers of the skin. This form of acne not only affects the superficial skin, but at the same time also attacks the tissues that are in the skin.
Being one of the most advanced forms of acne, it is still essential to get proper treatment for cystic acne as soon as possible. There are several different treatment options for this type of acne. Here are some of these:
– Being a victim, you must identify the type of acne and accordingly get the proper treatment. There are three ways in which you can identify the level of acne-
1. In the early stages, there would be white dots and black dots.
2. The second stage of acne can unfold as pimples
3. The last step is the stage of cysts
– You should consult a dermatologist who can prescribe an accutane. It can help stop the blackhead and the whitehead to form as well as reduce the amount of oil in your skin. It is however a conventional form of treatment, but it is sometimes considered effective
– Oral antibiotics are sometimes offered to the patient suffering from the third stage of acne. However, this should be taken strongly only after a doctor's prescription. When antibiotics are taken, they strongly attack the bacteria present from the inside and thus help to reduce the inflammation.
– Oral contraceptives taken orally are well known for treating the cyst problem. Contraceptives help control the high level of sebaceous secretions released by the sebaceous glands, which also explains the appearance of cystic acne
– Corticosteroid injections are also considered useful for the treatment of cystic acne. . However, the injection must be injected in a very delicate way and therefore it must be taken care of by a medical expert. When the injections are injected, no scar is left on the skin.
– There are also holistic treatments for cystic acne and this type of treatment is aimed at treating the entire body and deeply healing acne. It also includes changes in your diet that you should take care of properly.
Therefore, if you suffer from cystic acne, you should opt for treatment immediately to get effective results.