Green tea is rich in antioxidants. These are found in many anti-aging skincare products. Green tea may be among the ingredients of various natural skin care and body beauty products.
Yes, drinking green tea is good for you.
In addition to drinking tea, you can use it in a facial for DIY.
What you need:
2 tea bags or teaspoons of green tea.
1 teaspoon of fine oatmeal
1 teaspoon of honey
4 tablespoons of rice flour
Put the tea bags or tea leaves in a bowl.
Pour boiling water.
Let the tea brew until it is cold.
1. Mix the honey and oatmeal flakes with a teaspoon of tea. Apply on your face and use as a cleansing scrub. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Fill a basin with hot water to steam.
3. Sit or stand with your face at least 30 cm above boiling water and hold a towel over your head to form a tent that will trap the steam. Let the steam clean your skin for 10 minutes.
4. Mix the rice flour with enough tea prepared to form a thick and spreadable paste. Use this as a face mask. Apply to your face avoiding the eye area.
5. Lie down with the mask on your face. Place a cold tea bag on each closed eye. If you do not have tea bags, you can use a slice of cucumber on each eye.
6. Remove the tea bags and rinse the mask after at least 15 minutes.
7. Dip cotton in green tea [http://www.everythingbeauty.info/green%20tea.htm] and use as a facial toner.
8. Use your regular moisturizer.