One of the challenges facing urban gardeners is the limited space in their gardens for vertical growth of plants. Not only can the plants become too tall for the space they have, but the lower parts of the plant require additional lighting.
As a result, indoor gardeners use different techniques to prevent their plants from becoming too tall. For example, one could use a trellis over the canopy and cause the plants to grow horizontally rather than vertically.
In addition, there is a supplement capable of stopping the vertical growth of plants and creating more lateral growth. The supplement is called Phosphoload.
Phosphoload uses advanced gains in plant technology. In fact, it extracts the special isolates of coal from humates. Humic isolates are powerful rare earth elements. When mixed with the technology found in Phosphoload, the result is faster flowering with larger buds.
As mentioned earlier, after using this supplement, your plants will almost instantly stop their vertical growth and concentrate
Not only will Phosphoload generate more lateral growth, but it will also create larger flowers and increase the growth rate. yield up to 30%. If this is not enough to excite you, it can also reduce the time needed for a plant to reach full maturity.
The use of Phosphoload carries some risks. If it is not used properly, you will kill your plants. This is not a slow death either. Your plants will be grilled in less than three days.
The most common mistake is to follow the instructions on the label. The manufacturer does not know what nutrients you have in your tank or what you grow. Do not be afraid though. Just follow these instructions and everything will be fine:
1. Start with a new water tank.
2. In the fresh tank, add only your main nutrient to 75% of the previous week.
3. Do not add any additives with the exception of root activators.
4. Apply Phosphoload at the beginning of your third week of flowering.
5. Apply 2-6 ml of phosphoload per gallon of water.
6. Run your nutrient solution through your plants for three days.
7. Rinse the plants thoroughly with pure water or use a leach solution.
8. Once the plants have been rinsed, return to your usual feeding program for the third week of flowering.
As you can see, it is very simple to use Phosphoload so do not be afraid to kill your plants. Just follow the steps outlined above and you will see excellent results. More lateral growth, larger flowers and a shorter flowering period make this supplement a connoisseur's favorite.