The introduction of HTML 5 will radically change the world of Web Design. The only other coding language that can give it hard competition will be XHTML 2.
The virtual world of the Internet is changing very rapidly. Every second one thing or another new or refined is introduced in the world of the Internet. As far as coding languages are concerned, there does not seem to be an end to the temptation of trying to make the web design task easier. End buyers want websites to be easier and businesses want to offer buyers the most equipped websites. A superficial appearance may suggest that both (HTML 5 and XHTML 2) are identical, but a closer look will reveal that there are fundamental differences between the two languages.
What are the common characteristics between HTML 5 and XHTML? 2?
1. For navigation lists, both coding languages have included new features.
2. Both languages have a clearly differentiated content of the style.
3. Both languages have facilitated their users the ability to insert richer content into textual content.
4. Both languages have focused on decreasing the use of scripts.
5. New applications that provide consistency and strength have been included in both languages.
What is the difference between HTML 5 and XHTML 2?
- XHTML 2.0 requires much less markup
- XHTML 2.0 offers simpler navigation solutions than those offered by HTML 5
- XHTML 2.0 is compatible with current XHTML 1.0 and HTML4.0 standards.
- HTML 5 is likely to support existing XHTML and HTML standards.
- The APIs included in the HTML 5 will allow the web designer to equip the website with the ability to edit documents, the latest multimedia playback technology, 2D drawing ability, messaging via the Internet , audio, video, graphics, interactive documents, and client-side data storage.
The APIs for both languages use different ways of inserting the richest content. XHTML 2.0 allows the definition of element with reference to the context. On the other hand, HTML 5 allows the list of classes that provide the description of specific items to list. Items include errors, copyright, notes and examples.
The future of web design will be dictated by the standards of the new HTML 5. The interoperability will be improved by the API. The API will also reduce the cost of web design and development. HTML 5 includes proprietary Web configuration applications that do not match in XHTML 2.0. HTML 5 is sure to have a positive effect on web design standards and accessibility of websites.
Hire the services of a professional web design service provider who has knowledge of HTML 5.
Copyright © 2011