Almost everyone asks for natural beauty tips simply because they dream of having the beauty that they can keep as long as they can.
It's easy for those who have money to spare or "burn" for the filthy rich. They can still use modern technology in cosmetology. They can be seen in expensive salons or spas, being taken care of by professionals for skin peeling, sanding, toning, bleaching, stretching, rejuvenation of hair and scalp.
But for the less fortunate, they can always turn to their kitchen for help. Not everyone knows that in their kitchen cabinets is a treasure trove of natural beauty secrets to make facial cleanser and body scrub that will produce smooth skin results the same as that offered by expensive methods.
Below are some natural self-help beauty tips that you can try for yourself and immediately experience its wonderful effects on your face and body.
Facial Cleanser for Smooth Skin
• Astringent Tea – Hot tea has an astringent effect that is a very good cleanser for the skin and face. To remove excess oil, wash your face, neck and arms with hot tea in the morning. Do it again at night before sleeping to remove the dust that has accumulated in your skin's pores. Tea contains elements that stimulate tired skin, and relaxants that soothe tense skin. It's also a good body scrub.
• Peeling Mask – To remove the dirt deeply embedded in the pores of your skin, you can use egg whites as a peel mask. Mix a white egg with 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix until all ingredients are well mixed. Apply several layers on the skin until you get a "firm" texture. Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes, then peel slowly until complete elimination. You will notice that the dirt comes off with the peeled egg white. This will result in smooth skin. You must make this facial cleanser once a week.
• Cucumber Lotion – To refresh your skin and add your natural beauty, yogurt and cucumber can be turned into a lotion. This mixture is also a good body scrub. It also helps relieve sunburned skin and quickly restores damaged skin tissue. Mix a cup of yogurt and cubes of cucumber with a teaspoon of honey in a blender. Mix until smooth and then apply to burnt or sun-irritated skin for 10 minutes. Do it every day for 5 to 7 days. Keep the mixture in a cooler when it is not used.
Cleanser and whitening skin
• Cleanser with olive oil – Olive oil, especially extra virgin variety, gives dry and aging skin a new healthy life. Rub the oil on the face, arm, neck and back. Massage the skin lightly for 10 minutes every day. Massage your face up then to the side, using your fingertips to stretch the skin and remove wrinkles. Do it every day for 1-3 months.
• Elbow / Knee Whitener – For a skin whitening blend, a slice of radish will make the elbow rough and the knees white and smooth. Rub a piece on the affected area for one minute a day. The radish extract is supposed to treat infections such as tooth flakes, ringworms and acne. However, be careful when using the sacred fresh because the juice can be strong and irritating to sensitive skin.
Next time, I will show you the secrets of preparing blends for hair treatment and rejuvenation, eliminating body odors due to excessive sweating and other health remedies for skin care, bleaching and bleaching. smooth skin.
Wait for more secrets in Part 2 of this article, "Kitchen Natural Beauty Tips Revealed".