The smile of a baby or the laugh of a child is magical. Receiving a smile from a baby or a child causes an automatic smile on the part of any adult. Parents, grandparents and adults will perform various degrees of antics in the hope of making a baby smile. Medical studies have determined that laughter is both contagious and healthy .
I am the most modest mode, laughter will manifest visually as a smile accompanied by a broad eye contact. At the other end of the scale of laughter, you will achieve visual, kinesthetic and auditory displays – leg slaps, belly tremors, body contortion laughs! Just think of this "Laugh Attack". bring a smile to your face. Remembering or thinking about laughter itself physically and mentally emanates from all the positive effects of laughter.
The beauty of laughter is that it is contagious. No matter whether you start laughing or come from another source, the benefits of laughter for health have been studied and documented.
Laughter is the BEST MEDICINE
Still, laughter is still one of the least understood behaviors and one that is just now a serious study by scientists. Science has been able to determine that three parts of the brain are activated during a good laugh:
1) a thought or cognitive zone to understand the joke,
2) a movement or a kinesthetic part to initiate a muscular movement, and
3) an emotional region that derives the feeling of "vertigo". Why do people laugh at jokes delivered while others laugh at incongruities such as inflicted suffering or threatening situations? Is laughter a signal that an action means "in pleasure"? These things are still in the study
Laughter makes us (and others) feel better.
Studies have identified a number of areas where the application of laughter will be a positive and healthy experience. Feeling Better While Laughing :
1) Health and Laughter
A) Raises His Mood
B) Is Contagious and Positive
C) Is the stress reduce
D) demonstrated long-term links with the improvement of mental health
2) Learning and laughter have shown that
A ) lightness as a teaching style reduces fear and anxiety learn and absorb
B) well-planned, appropriate contextual humor can help students to feed information  3) Relations and Laughter
A) help to create a social lubricant that, in groups, encourages cooperation and altruistic behavior
B) is considered one of the first forms of communication; in particular, emotional communication. Laughter could have preceded speech and related groups in prehistoric society.
"By the time a child reaches kindergarten, he will laugh about 300 times a day, 17 times a day." "Science of Laughter" Discovery of Health
Clearly like adults we do not laugh enough. Here are ten ideas to improve and increase laughter [and fun] in your life:
1) Receive, share and tell jokes – email is great for that and so are social gatherings. Telling jokes (and learning what jokes are appropriate) will prove to enhance your social and public skills.
2) Share humorous personal stories – stories about yourself will allow you to laugh at yourself. Laughing of oneself is a great way to express and learn from our mistakes and our small weaknesses.
3) With family and friends, play group games that require group interaction. , Balderdash, Cranium, Trivial Pursuit, Humzinger) or more organized theme events like a night of mystery murder. Excellent for a varied group of age and shyness. These are just FUN! Play like children!
4) Laugh loudly – not just a chuckle, a deep laugh that works the lungs and belly (maybe even brings tears to your eyes). 5) Karoke or new video games like Guitar Hero – whether at home or at a public event, singing and music are excellent and fun group situations that will help to create fun and laugh!
6) Meet your group in a pub or favorite water spot – conversation and stories will naturally make you laugh. Have fun!
7) Play children's games – nothing allows you to play as a child as playing with your children or grandchildren. And nothing is more liberating than laughing with children!
8) Learn with friends – experience learning a new language or go to the dance class with other people or couples. Laughing will open you a better learning experience.
9) Organize a Party (perhaps with a fun theme (item 3) – an informal casual gathering (BYOB, BBQ, bonfire or dinner) Invite fun people and create a fun fun and memorable event.
10) Do something you've never done before – with other people or friends, go out and do something new (community fair, site visit, small plane ride, hot air balloon, casino, day at the track, snowmobile, ski). With a group, you benefit from both increased support and protection. Have fun!
Fun and Laughter is the best in a social group. Do not try laughing alone. It's best served with friends. Get Crackin & # 39; and Get Laughin!